Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
:) :) :) Smiley here. :) :) :) "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

13-Sep-2015 18:29:05 - Last edited on 13-Sep-2015 18:31:11 by Norne

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Trust said :
NPC said :
It all came down to logistics.

He said he'd rather lose the 2k players regularly afking a month in exchange for the game's integrity.

I guess they aren't Jagex monsters after all.

Bit late for Jagex to be worrying about integrity.

If integrity was their concern they should've nerfed it instantly. Changing their minds doesn't help the health of the game. Make a decision then stick to it.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

13-Sep-2015 18:47:29

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Its never to late! "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

13-Sep-2015 18:50:10

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Norne said :
Ownage Omg said :
Who the hell is Mist Rising?

Currently they are a level 3 who took my name to spite me I think.

L0L. I don't know why, but that made me laugh. Really hard.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

13-Sep-2015 18:50:27

NPC
Dec Member 2023

NPC

Posts: 9,024 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
Trust said :
NPC said :

He said he'd rather lose the 2k players regularly afking a month in exchange for the game's integrity.

If integrity was their concern they should've nerfed it instantly. Changing their minds doesn't help the health of the game. Make a decision then stick to it.

Team Skull said :
Norne said :
Its never to late!

too*
Original message details are unavailable.

That is all.

13-Sep-2015 20:02:47

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

... "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

13-Sep-2015 20:12:04

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Ownage Omg said :
I said girls not g.i.r.l

Gotta do the math to see why I posted that...or use twitter.
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

13-Sep-2015 20:17:31

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

NPC said :
Team Skull said :
Trust said :
NPC said :

Team Skull said :
Norne said :
Its never to late!

too*

Yea, there is such a thing as "too late".

13-Sep-2015 20:52:07

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top