Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
NPC said :
The arch nemesis of Moe Is 4210.

Okay, admittedly that made me laugh and I don't know why lol.
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

12-Sep-2015 20:34:57

JerseyBoy93

JerseyBoy93

Posts: 112 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Blah some days work just kills ya... ,~^*-., . . . . . . `*, . `*-.|| John ||.-*` . ,*` . . . . . .,.-*^~,
. . . . . .`, . . . . . . ,’ . ,.*”`|| Artist'||`”*, . ‘, . . . . . .,`
. . . . . . .`*~-~*……………………………….....*~-~*`

12-Sep-2015 23:03:39

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
NFS NFS NFS said :
can u lean a book or object on the arrow key to keep you active in game so people can still splash/nightmarezone?

No
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

12-Sep-2015 23:07:17

NFS NFS NFS

NFS NFS NFS

Posts: 16 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
that's a great point there, I once was maxed on runescape pre eoc. then they updated the game to rs3...

so I spent around 8 years maxing my account out just for them to update the game.

my other point is: there was a poll not long back "shell we remove splashing"

the poll did not reach 75% in fact it was no where near, so why did jagex go ahead and change it

I have never done splashing nor use nightmarezone guthans, to gain levels.
I just enjoyed killing the splashers in pvp worlds, that gained me around 100m with in a month due to them holding cash stacks.

there's also no information of why they have done it, i'm looking for answers pal

12-Sep-2015 23:32:26

Heritage
Aug Member 2013

Heritage

Posts: 14,598 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
And so did I and you don't know how much I ranted about EoC. I hate it, it is an abomination. I simply started up here the day it was released and I enjoyed the game again, it is a long grind, but one that is worth it.

That was not a poll by the way, it was a survey. Integrity problems are also not polled.

I think it is really simple, if you let players gain tons of levels without playing the game, you are doing something wrong.

12-Sep-2015 23:37:07

NFS NFS NFS

NFS NFS NFS

Posts: 16 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
so what's the point of the vote/survey what ever you want to call it, if people vote no & they go ahead and do it, it don't make sense.

is there official post on this and the reasons?
or why is it not added in the "other updates"

1 more thing
does this mean when the sailing skill don't pass there going to add it anyway because it was a survey as you call it?

12-Sep-2015 23:42:18

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top