Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Tha Sage
Nov Member 2023

Tha Sage

Posts: 77 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Jmods, very small typo alert here on the tournament ddos update on osrs homepage.

"Due to attacks on our network we have decided to postpone the Runescape Competitive Tournament. It was a tough decision to make, but we beleive that if we are to host a tournament we want to make it the best it can be." - mod_mat_k

good decision by the way guys! we know you are doing your best, it's definitely the best decision to postpone until servers are optimal! <3

i have ocd and couldn't help but notice, felt the need to just let y'all know for the sake of professionalism. ^_^

24-Jul-2015 23:11:09 - Last edited on 24-Jul-2015 23:15:36 by Tha Sage

Tha Sage
Nov Member 2023

Tha Sage

Posts: 77 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Btw General Chat, I'm a self-sufficient pure with no main, and nobody handing me gp to level and skill. My total level keeps rising every day. I can almost mine and smith all my own mithril items, which I will use to alch until I can make Addy Pl8bodies. I will use this method for 94 mage to hopefully make a bit of cash or break even while High Alching.

For my accomplishments. I finished Desert Treasure in 2 days all by myself (except for Kamil) at 42 combat, 15 prayer, 46 hp. It was tough but I did it pretty efficiently. Although it took me about 500k in lockpicks to get the Gilded Cross.. :@

Right now, I'm smithing to make money, currently 61 smithing. I'm about to finish Dwarf Cannon and Fighing Contest. For Cballs (about time already) and Fishing Contest to get on with Recipe for Disaster already. I am currently working on Animal Magnetism and will have it done by the end of the day. Also, I am ready to complete Monkey Madness at anytime. Will be tough without 43 prayer with those dang giant Monkey Guards always blocking ya. So I'm doing pretty good!

Later peeps.!

24-Jul-2015 23:11:30 - Last edited on 24-Jul-2015 23:21:01 by Tha Sage

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top