Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ScapeRune said :
RS is like one of the most expensive games now lol. 10 years of membership, 8 years of which was at the £3 rate means Jagex has made over £300 off of me playing this game.

10 a month really isn't much for an mmo. ESO is 60 up front and 15 a month. Wow is similar with upfront and members...mtx too iirc
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

25-Nov-2014 19:25:39

1EyedOwl

1EyedOwl

Posts: 858 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I dunno what you guys are on about, I can get certain types of candy for 25 cents. Depends more on the amount. I think my local walgreens has a 4 for a dollar on mini candy bars

25-Nov-2014 21:16:05 - Last edited on 25-Nov-2014 21:16:16 by 1EyedOwl

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1EyedOwl said :
I dunno what you guys are on about, I can get certain types of candy for 25 cents. Depends more on the amount. I think my local walgreens has a 4 for a dollar on mini candy bars

I meant a candy bar obviously, its a reference to like the 70s when comics were 3USD and candy bars were super duper cheap (for todays value, no so much back then).

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .«¬•••(¤†Norne: Fire Emblem†¤)•••¬».`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ װ׫¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°×
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

25-Nov-2014 21:17:36

1EyedOwl

1EyedOwl

Posts: 858 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Norne said :
1EyedOwl said :

I meant a candy bar obviously, its a reference to like the 70s when comics were 3USD and candy bars were super duper cheap (for todays value, no so much back then).

All I know is mr goodbars are superior to snickers

25-Nov-2014 21:18:47

The contents of this message have been hidden.

26-Nov-2014 00:42:08

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,269 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was missing Norne
it's a trap!
so I decided to peek in here and say hello , only to stumble into a star!
like a chica cherry cola

@Twillow_RS|| #teamblue|| #Purple4life

26-Nov-2014 03:12:42 - Last edited on 26-Nov-2014 03:25:32 by Twillow

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

You rang?
:P

26-Nov-2014 03:25:02 - Last edited on 26-Nov-2014 03:25:33 by Norne

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Right, so where to begin...first of all yes those Amazon offers are real and I'm sure you mean well however the post has been hidden as we don't necessarily want people running off to test parts of it you weren't sure on and ending up buying something they can't actually get.

26-Nov-2014 03:30:58

Kathy
May
fmod Member

Kathy

Forum Moderator Posts: 20,217 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Havoc,

While I understand you had the best intentions in informing the community in regards to a special deal, after doing some snooping on where the membership cards can be purchased in every country, it doesn't seem the retailer you mention is a partner. As a result, it leaves potential for scams to occur, which isn't really what you or anyone wants. :P

As far as your question, if you add on more credit, it should push back the billing date, similar to how the Premier Club promotion works, however there are some methods that require like 14 days or less of credit less (if thats still the case).

Hope that answers your question,

- Liv

===

Twillow said :
I was missing Norne
it's a trap!
so I decided to peek in here and say hello , only to stumble into a star!

Now this makes so much sense.. :P
• Kathy •

Forum Help Sticky
|
Sailor Neptune
|
Forum Community Helper

26-Nov-2014 03:32:53 - Last edited on 26-Nov-2014 03:35:35 by Kathy

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

This thread got green fast.

26-Nov-2014 03:34:09

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top