Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Wilson

Wilson

Posts: 14,939 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Join Wilson as he competes in the new Tournament Arena with viewers at 6:00pm BST this Sunday." Mini Finbarr will be joining me, it would be great if any of you can tune in <3
@WilsonMagna

OSRS Maxed - Sara Solo Record Holder

18-Jul-2015 22:22:29

5H

5H

Posts: 8 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi I have killed almost 500 level 106 cyclops and still i have not recieved a dragon defender, I have used like 6k warrior guild tokens is there something i am doing wrong or what? if anyone can help me understand it would be much appreciated so someone please enlighten me with the answers i seek.

peace!

19-Jul-2015 05:05:24

Amathyn
Jun Member 2022

Amathyn

Posts: 12,833 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
An Open Letter to the J-Mods

Dear OSRS Team,

On behalf of T.U.R.O.W I would like to invite you to a meeting and conversation with some of our communities clan leaders and profiles, we have some issues and ideas that we would like to put forward to you personally in a relaxed discussion.

We would be thrilled for any of the J-Mods to make an appearance but I do speciffically request Mod Ronan as he is the most involved with the OSRS Clan Community.

I am available through private message or reply to this post, you can also reach me on any of these QFC's:

Ascension Knights Forum - 320-321-511-65631751

The United Republic Forum - 320-321-850-65608856

An alternative forum I made to bother you with - 317-318-853-65654919

My thanks and look forward to hearing from you soon,

Amathyn
-»‡«- Amathyn - Leader of The Hyperion Empire -»‡«-

"Hyperion 07" 120+ Combat / 1,750+ Total PvM/Social/Raids
Apply Here

20-Jul-2015 21:11:01 - Last edited on 20-Jul-2015 21:13:34 by Amathyn

Sexy Till

Sexy Till

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have accidentally deleted a friend i had and i can not, for the life of me, remember the last few characters of their name and i really need to talk to them very soon. Is there any possible way i can search for them anywhere on the website by the first portion of their username to find their full username to re-add them? or can anyone find people's username with just a portion of it? any advice is greatly appreciated. Signature

21-Jul-2015 04:59:26

Wilson

Wilson

Posts: 14,939 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sexy Till said :
I have accidentally deleted a friend i had and i can not, for the life of me, remember the last few characters of their name and i really need to talk to them very soon. Is there any possible way i can search for them anywhere on the website by the first portion of their username to find their full username to re-add them? or can anyone find people's username with just a portion of it? any advice is greatly appreciated.

In rs3 you get a warning before deleting a friend, maybe someone should go suggest that to the jmods. FYI for all y'all trying to get jmod attention on the lounge, the mods come here once a blue moon. If you want to contact a jmod your best bet is to tweet them.
@WilsonMagna

OSRS Maxed - Sara Solo Record Holder

21-Jul-2015 06:14:06

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top