Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
San said :
Remember when you used to save up those little cardboard cutouts that you got on the side of breakfast cereal boxes and then sent them away for a bowl* or something? Well, I've been saving up my 6 hour overnight cutouts and hopefully by next weekend I redeem them for 99 magic.

I actually never did that.
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

24-May-2015 18:32:13

Wilson

Wilson

Posts: 14,939 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
SUPMAT3YYI said :
is it perm ban or waning? with recently made accounts..

Smh just don't do it. It is already imcredibly low effort to train combat in OSRS with splashing, guthans, and blowpiping with prayer/absorption pots in NMZ.
@WilsonMagna

OSRS Maxed - Sara Solo Record Holder

24-May-2015 18:48:03

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
SUPMAT3YYI said :
is it perm ban or waning? with just made accounts..

Since you asked, I will tell you that its a perm, or at least thats how you should treat it. ;)

Dont even consider it, dont even think about it. Erase from your mind all concepts of not playing this game while leveling. Don't find magic fun? Dont train it!
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

24-May-2015 19:14:27

San
Jul Member 2023

San

Posts: 4,259 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Norne said :
San said :
Remember when you used to save up those little cardboard cutouts that you got on the side of breakfast cereal boxes and then sent them away for a bowl* or something? Well, I've been saving up my 6 hour overnight cutouts and hopefully by next weekend I redeem them for 99 magic.

I actually never did that.

YOU HAD NO CHILDHOOD.
Sailing

24-May-2015 19:15:51

SUPMAT3YYI

SUPMAT3YYI

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wilson said :
SUPMAT3YYI said :
is it perm ban or waning? with recently made accounts..

Smh just don't do it. It is already imcredibly low effort to train combat in OSRS with splashing, guthans, and blowpiping with prayer/absorption pots in NMZ.

Naa im a defence pure, i would only use it for 1 click every 4 minits to stay logged in, 75 def takes me about 800 hours thats why i considered

24-May-2015 21:27:45

jon j rambo

jon j rambo

Posts: 412 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ownage Omg said :
How did it take you that long to notice????
Yes, I am in fact a talking hat. ^_^

I don't know haha, it's pretty funny. :)
Old School Runescape
|
Pure Lover
|
Quest Lover
|
Forum Geek
|
Turtle Lover

25-May-2015 03:22:47 - Last edited on 25-May-2015 03:23:10 by jon j rambo

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top