Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Andrew Vin
Oct Member 2022

Andrew Vin

Posts: 10,828 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A primo said :
can anyone swap 10m rs3 gold to old school 10m all give 5m rs3 gold

You aren't allowed to arrange trust trades on the forums, but there are a good amount of in-game clan chats that might be able to help you. There are a lot of scamming ones, so be reaalllllllly careful.

Also, OSRS gold isn't worth RS3 gold in a 1:1 ratio.

Last I checked, 1M OSRS gold was around 7-10M RS3 gold.

24-May-2015 03:59:34

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
San said :
I managed to get a full 6 hour's overnight splashing last night, for I believe the first time in a week.

Hurrah.

BOOOOO. The one small benefit to these otherwise horrible attacks was that 6h'ing became a thing of impossibility.
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

24-May-2015 16:20:58

San
Jul Member 2023

San

Posts: 4,259 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Norne said :
San said :
I managed to get a full 6 hour's overnight splashing last night, for I believe the first time in a week.

Hurrah.

BOOOOO. The one small benefit to these otherwise horrible attacks was that 6h'ing became a thing of impossibility.

Shhh you.

Remember when you used to save up those little cardboard cutouts that you got on the side of breakfast cereal boxes and then sent them away for a bowl* or something? Well, I've been saving up my 6 hour overnight cutouts and hopefully by next weekend I redeem them for 99 magic.

*I still have my bowl that I got from saving up coco-pops cutouts about 10 years ago. I call him Jeffrey.
Sailing

24-May-2015 16:39:25 - Last edited on 24-May-2015 16:41:10 by San

SUPMAT3YYI

SUPMAT3YYI

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hello, i need to know if a auto clicker is banneble, its not a script for runescape or anything its an auto clicker which can click like every 15 secconds at the same spot it doesnt move my guy or something it only clicks.. is that banneble?

thanks..

24-May-2015 16:53:04

Mini Aurelia

Mini Aurelia

Posts: 3,815 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
SUPMAT3YYI said :
hello, i need to know if a auto clicker is banneble, its not a script for runescape or anything its an auto clicker which can click like every 15 secconds at the same spot it doesnt move my guy or something it only clicks.. is that banneble?

thanks..

Yes, autoclicking is bannable.

24-May-2015 17:17:55

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top