Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Looks like all mage prayers are now useless for anything other then maybe pvp (and even then questionable). "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

25-May-2015 22:36:28

3 Hit Pk U

3 Hit Pk U

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello, New Account, New Start.

First of all, my name is Eric and I was a long time player from back in 2005-ish. I just recently made my return. As a matter of fact, I just made an account about an hour ago. I definitely look forward to my journey through the vast lands of RuneScape and meeting new players of all sorts once again. Whether it will be a smooth or bumpy ride, lets have fun!

Cheers,
3 Hit Pk U
Old School RuneScape - Pm to Chat - Username: 3 Hit Pk U
Can't figure something out? I will do my best to solve it with/for you!

26-May-2015 02:00:23

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
All Over said :
pie

3.14159265359 something something something something something something something and so on and so forth.
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

26-May-2015 04:37:53

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Harden Pr0z said :
Ronan, I was wondering if someone could possible unban my old rs 07 account.

His name is - Trix Lightz

Please and thank you.

Chat lounge isnt really here for you to request unbans..
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

26-May-2015 06:36:36

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top