Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Wilson

Wilson

Posts: 14,939 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The problem with corp is that its like playing the lottery, same with clues. People could get lucky and make massive bank but chances are you're making subpar money. I've yet to kill skeletal wyvern* but I heard it was like 1M gp/h which is pretty imbalanced for an easy to kill monster but whatever.
@WilsonMagna

OSRS Maxed - Sara Solo Record Holder

16-Jan-2015 19:13:21

Wilson

Wilson

If you have the inventory space for it, a boot switch would boost magic by +15, alternatively you can take off the boots to remove the -10 magic atk bonus.
@WilsonMagna

16-Jan-2015 19:15:22

Threat
Sep Member 2020

Threat

Posts: 10,054 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm using Ahrims now, cause I don't feel like buying Infinity + I don't really die much but if I did the cost to repair isn't that much. I'm just using Malediction cause I also don't have an Arcane, so yeah... it's definitely better than pure ranging, though.

16-Jan-2015 19:28:03

Threat
Sep Member 2020

Threat

Posts: 10,054 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well, when first released, I was using Ruby/Diamond combo... I can't entirely remember how well they worked against the melee form, but I don't remember it being spectacular. I'll have to see. (But not until Ava's comes out ;) )

16-Jan-2015 19:37:21

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wilson said :
I've yet to kill skeletal wyvern* but I heard it was like 1M gp/h which is pretty imbalanced for an easy to kill monster but whatever.

Hmm, I think you doubled the normal value. Did you perhaps hear this from someone who uses two accounts? (they are highly afkable for pvm...to the point that one guy streamed him killing THREE wyverns at once).
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

16-Jan-2015 19:38:11

Wilson

Wilson

Norne said :
Wilson said :
I've yet to kill skeletal wyvern* but I heard it was like 1M gp/h which is pretty imbalanced for an easy to kill monster but whatever.

Hmm, I think you doubled the normal value. Did you perhaps hear this from someone who uses two accounts? (they are highly afkable for pvm...to the point that one guy streamed him killing THREE wyverns at once).

Bonesaw killed like 7-10k of them and it averaged out to around 1M gp/h.
@WilsonMagna

16-Jan-2015 19:39:38

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top