Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
San said :
Yes, more data would be fun. Or maybe not. They might make forum arguing redundant. Is that a good or a bad thing?

Cuz RS3 never has arguments. It matters still but forum debates are normally useless
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

21-Nov-2014 17:08:46

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1def is too expensive but fun "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

21-Nov-2014 17:37:14

Ownage Omg

Ownage Omg

Posts: 14,364 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Agreed, a lot of money gets eaten up by Sharks but idm paying the price cus it's just so much fun! :D
You wouldn't be willing to sell me 1k for 1.1m would you? :O
Assuming you have some that is.
Hardstyle
|
@OwnageRS
|
OSRS
|
U
K

21-Nov-2014 17:39:55 - Last edited on 21-Nov-2014 17:40:25 by Ownage Omg

Beatrix
Jun Member 2014

Beatrix

Posts: 1,874 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Norne said :
A lvl 110 main pker is at a disadvantage to a PvP specific build. Ppl with 53+ prayer are at a disadvantage unless its 70 with piety. More then 75 is really a waste (and only if you have an ESS)!

I was talking about 126lv pking/pvp, that is not at disadvantage to anything.

21-Nov-2014 17:49:53

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Ownage Omg said :
Agreed, a lot of money gets eaten up by Sharks but idm paying the price cus it's just so much fun! :D
You wouldn't be willing to sell me 1k for 1.1m would you? :O
Assuming you have some that is.

I have 2k not sure on cooked status but I can fixed that..
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

21-Nov-2014 18:53:02

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Beatrix said :
Norne said :
A lvl 110 main pker is at a disadvantage to a PvP specific build. Ppl with 53+ prayer are at a disadvantage unless its 70 with piety. More then 75 is really a waste (and only if you have an ESS)!

I was talking about 126lv pking/pvp, that is not at disadvantage to anything.

Can be difficult finding a fight but you go on with your bad self

21-Nov-2014 18:54:26

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Beatrix said :
Wow, Norne didn't move that post to the "marketplace" forums. Favoritism.

How does one move a post?

21-Nov-2014 18:55:16

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top