Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Threat said :
I'm going to make a pure soon. Got over 20k cooked sharks caught for it. :p Praise Fishing /

I keep returning to fishing even though I should work on other skills lol.

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .«¬•••(¤†Norne: Fire Emblem†¤)•••¬».`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ װ׫¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°×
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

21-Nov-2014 19:25:25

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Threat said :
Yeah, it's a nice skill. Fishing4lyfe

Hmm, its funny when I see my rank I always remember how few ppl really care and yet how many also care.

"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

21-Nov-2014 19:29:59

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

I'm in catherby world 313, come find me.

21-Nov-2014 19:56:23

Beatrix
Jun Member 2014

Beatrix

Posts: 1,874 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Norne said :
Beatrix said :
Wow, Norne didn't move that post to the "marketplace" forums. Favoritism.

How does one move a post?

No idea, I'm not a moderator. You're pretty good at sending my posts to oblivion for whatever "reason", so I figured I'd ask.

21-Nov-2014 20:04:08 - Last edited on 21-Nov-2014 20:04:41 by Beatrix

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Beatrix said :
No idea, I'm not a moderator. You're pretty good at sending my posts to oblivion for whatever "reason", so I figured I'd ask.

I send threads to the correct forums, I can not move posts without moving the thread and if you seriously think I'd (be able to) move a jmods thread you clearly don't understand whos on top of who in terms of moderators!

21-Nov-2014 20:07:05

Beatrix
Jun Member 2014

Beatrix

Posts: 1,874 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Norne said :
Beatrix said :

I send threads to the correct forums, I can not move posts without moving the thread and if you seriously think I'd (be able to) move a jmods thread you clearly don't understand whos on top of who in terms of moderators!

I just stopped to see any difference in the green and yellow posters when the yellow posters refused to undo the wrongs done by the green posters.

21-Nov-2014 20:34:08

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top