Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Mr Crow

Mr Crow

Posts: 4,237 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Florina said :
Mr Crow said :
even if that memorial was simply an NPC named after him? Or an NPC based on one of the characters he played?

WoW did\is pulling this same stunt and honestly I think its dumb. I know Williams was a gamer but if he never touched your game, no just no. Not to mention he is one guy, yes hes the one and only Robin Williams but, sorry just dont feel its right.

it was an idea, and after looking into that, it's all rumors atm until blizzard confirms it, and at one point in time there was a couple of players I met at PC long ago named ''Robin Wllims'' or something like that because of the letter limit, and Nanu Nanu. so in a way Robin Williams did touch our game whether or not he was playing :P

ScapeRune said :
I'll feed *you* to a dragon

I would like to see you try cabbagescape.

18-Aug-2014 19:42:17

Mr Digits

Mr Digits

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have a crazy idea and I hope Jadax is listening. I am going to propose a small change in the chat dialog that I feel will benefit everyone who plays RS. So I came to this idea after trying to sell in world 301. Hear is how it would go. As it is you can change your color of your text and make it flashy. This is great but I feel there should be a banner option as well. How this would work is that your for example type banner:Hello World and that text will stay on top of your players head for 2 minutes at the min. I feel it really could be up there longer but at least 2 min. Now whenever you chat the banner goes away. What I am trying to solve is the need for people to use auto typers when they are trying to sell things or type every 2 seconds lol. I am really frustrated as to how much typing I am doing just to keep my message up. Please feel free to support this idea :)

19-Aug-2014 04:39:39

Skinless

Skinless

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi, I have a question.

When Iron Man mode is released for OSRS can you identify current Iron Man accounts and Brand them as Iron Man accounts?

I really want to start an Iron Man but dont want to wait until its released just to prove to everyone that I'm Ironman. Please Reply :|

19-Aug-2014 07:50:35

King Farook2

King Farook2

Posts: 1,325 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Skinless said :
Hi, I have a question.

When **If the very unlikely** Iron Man mode is released for OSRS can you identify current Iron Man accounts and Brand them as Iron Man accounts?

I really want to start an Iron Man but dont want to wait until its released just to prove to everyone that I'm Ironman. Please Reply :|

Fixed one very big mistake.
Thanks for adding in Aussie servers ^_^

19-Aug-2014 09:35:29 - Last edited on 19-Aug-2014 09:36:11 by King Farook2

ScapeRune
Nov Member 2022

ScapeRune

Posts: 33,509 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Skinless said :
When Iron Man mode is released for OSRS can you identify current Iron Man accounts and Brand them as Iron Man accounts?

They can't tell because they never kept track of things like whether you have ever traded or not, but they have said at some point that they don't want to not include people who have already put the work in on their own iron man accounts so they'd try to think of something. Not sure how exactly that's even possible though.
Cabbage? CABBAGE!

19-Aug-2014 11:09:50

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top