Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

StarDerp
Oct Member 2005

StarDerp

Posts: 11,927 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm not denying that the spec isn't working as it should, but in this particular revision of runescape it's just way too powerful and you can literally make people smite themselves because they can't even drink a dose of prayer between specs.

I'm going to assume that they nerfed it at some point between 2007 and 2010~ since I never remember the d spear being THIS op.
Derp, Derpity Derp.

01-Aug-2014 21:46:35

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hmm no idea but I know it still worked as late as 2009.

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·„,.«¬•¤¤•(¤†‡ Mist Rising:‡†¤)•¤¤•¬».`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ װ׫¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°×
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

01-Aug-2014 22:17:08

Saxo
Mar Member 2020

Saxo

Posts: 7,687 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The spec itself probably isn't a bug but you should not be able to attack someone and make it so that they have no way to defend themselves for minutes at a time or even at all (due to death). That's broken and should be fixed without a poll.

01-Aug-2014 23:09:03 - Last edited on 01-Aug-2014 23:10:34 by Saxo

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Idu*na i dont think its a bug at all. Maybe its because I spent the better part of 3 years in castle wars where spambarrage was better then spamspear and the concept of a "crappy spear" didn't apply but ya...

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·„,.«¬•¤¤•(¤†‡ Mist Rising:‡†¤)•¤¤•¬».`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ װ׫¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°×
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

01-Aug-2014 23:58:58

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top