Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

smellyhuman

smellyhuman

Posts: 136 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
trenmor thank you I understand that, but I have to say that when I simply report these players, they do not get banned and ive watched a bot get 99 woodcutting but when I write down the names and advertise the bots on the bug report page or on a forum with a mod they all get banned, I mean I would love to be able to simply pm a mod and tell them the names of the players to look into because reporting simply doesn't work, I even talk to the bots and trade them several times before I report them and it doesn't work, 14 out of the 16 names I posted earlier have already been banned, now that's awesome! thank you for whoever it was who got that done, please just keep up the banning on obvious lvl 3 bots that do not respond, and they re-appear within 3 days of being banned.

17-Aug-2014 21:42:21

OsrsNeedsF2P

OsrsNeedsF2P

Posts: 536 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Ronan said :
King Farook2 said :
Hi

You have just secured your place in history as "that guy who got first post on the Old School RuneScape General Chat Lounge thread wow" - Congratulations.

Omg that is a title I could use..

Well, if this is a chat lounge, let's talk about F2P.

How long will the mods "examine" the data from the trials!? I think they know, they know if they say a solid "No", me, among several others will say ***** this, and quit.

WE NEED perm F2P.. :'(

IRL though I'm going on a vacation.. Bad time to renew my membership, but oh well :)
Useful clanchats:
[07 Altar] - Gilded Altar Hosting || [ffdn36] - Nature Rune Running || Leech BA - Barbarian Assault leeching || [W 385] - F2P Competitive Community || [Ironman CC* - Ironman Help and Support || [OsrsNeedsF2P] - Chatting Channel || [05 skills] - F2P Friends Chat

18-Aug-2014 01:42:41 - Last edited on 18-Aug-2014 01:44:40 by OsrsNeedsF2P

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mr Crow said :
Robin Williams memorial in Old School pl0x?

That be so depressing to see...pass.
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

18-Aug-2014 16:44:12

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top