Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sal VJ said :
I'm dumb ... can you redeem a bond in RS3 for membership (I got 50 on RS3) to get membership play time on OSRS?

Membership is universal. Any membership on RS3 counts to OSRS. So yes, a RS3 bond works for OSRS membership.
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

06-Sep-2021 00:30:44

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yesterday and today reinforce to me that Jagex should ban third,party clients entierely. "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

08-Sep-2021 18:22:09

Lord Bunyip
Oct Member 2017

Lord Bunyip

Posts: 47 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
flute159 said :
hi ive just recently been unbanned from a 10 year plus ban for some reason and i am so gratefull but it seems my account is only playable on runescape 3 but when i used to play on this account runescape was the old school one im just asking if there is anyway my accout can be taken off runescpe 3 and put on the old school version so i can relive my child hood memories again as i am not familier with the way runescape 3 works i havnt played in so many years thank you

When Old School RuneScape launched, everyone started with a new profile on it, while your old/main account continued to exist in RS3. Since your ban was 10+ years long, you would have never created an account on Old School RuneScape, and will need to start fresh like everyone did in 2013. Plenty of great resources available these days though so its definitely doable :)

09-Sep-2021 02:34:25

Venomous
Jan Member 2016

Venomous

Posts: 1,045 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ZWarriorGodd said :
I don't know where else to post. But my app won't load up at all. As soon as I click it, it says old school runescape has stopped. I've uninstalled and reinstalled but it still didn't work. Any help?

Hey. Would you mind posting this over on the "Old school mobile" section of the forums. It seems like you're not the only one having this issue. Also, you may be able to find help in the "Community led technical support" Section too.

13-Sep-2021 04:03:27

Nukeclear

Nukeclear

Posts: 409 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You have a player who is going into world 301 with hundreds of bot accounts and relentlessly spamming the chat non stop. This has been going on for weeks and you guys do nothing about it. Why is this kid not IP banned? Go into world 301 and see for yourself.

Their bots are all named "SteVen_x" and bunch of numbers and letters per bot. Stop ignoring this and get this kid off your platform.

20-Sep-2021 02:43:44

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top