Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Arbyl
Oct Member 2023

Arbyl

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello everyone, how are you all? Is there any pro- ironman players that are nearby? I just started a hcim and am going through a guide for it. Just seeing if you fine people have any tips for me as I start this journey. Check out my stats 'Arbyl' as this is my main account now so you have a better idea on what tip to give me. Thanks in advance! :)

05-Sep-2022 04:18:49

Tepmurtjo10

Tepmurtjo10

Posts: 120 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Next skill should be botting- a skill that lets the player write scripts and macros to accomplish tasks in other skills. think about it jagex. also im open for employment i have genius ideas all the time. details being withheld. hmu

15-Sep-2022 21:28:13

Eard
Sep Member 2022

Eard

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
what a wonderful game i am absolutely involved in the community by owning a clan and representing as a leader showing care and respect for the players in osrs. i love how many ways i can communicate with fellow clan mates by inviting them and ranking them by total level when everyone can share ideas on relatable content to enjoy together.

15-Sep-2022 23:47:52

Anolet

Anolet

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello Forum Dwellers,

This is probably the first time in about 17 years that I have ever posted in the forums. I thought I would pop in and say hello. ^^ If anyone needs help in-game I'm always willing to go out of my way and offer feedback and advice on your goals and endeavors. Feel free to PM me; I'll be sure to explore the forums from time to time now.

See ya in-game!

16-Sep-2022 05:33:01

Iron Radagon
Sep Member 2023

Iron Radagon

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Arbyl I’ve been on and off playing on my ironman. I’d say i’m a mid level ironman with some experience of the game. Definitely not a pro. One of the things i’ve noticed is that herblore is a difficult skill to level. When you get xp lamps consider using them for herblore experience as herbs are hard to come by. I see your thieving level is quite high so you can also consider training it at master farmers with the rogie outfit for double seeds (consider getting around 75-85 farming for a higher chance of better herb seeds).

Questing is so valuable as well. A lot of important area’s, training methods and teleports are unlocked in combination with extra herb patches, perks and decent xp gains in the early levels. The earlier you get that quest cape the more benefits you will have with gaining xp in the long runs. Quick note / tip: the bone voyage quest will open so many opportunities for short and long term training methods. Get this done asap since you will gain acces to birdhouse runs which will get you decent hunter xp and a few birdnests (valuable in the long term for sara brews) every 50 minutes. You will gain acces to two seaweed patches which, if u regularly farm them, will net you a lot of crafting experience in the long run (which will be your main training method in the future by glassblowing lantern lenses / light orbs)

Consider setting small goals like: barrows gloves, barrows pieces, torso, quest cape, small/medium/hard diaries. As the big goals on an ironman (85 slayer, 87 slayer, max cape 90 crafting for fury) can burn you out quickly.

Grab the graceful set asap as it will help you immensely in the long run

The journey of an ironman is amazing, dont burn yourself out and find your way. The things above is what I would have changed if I would restart the journey. Most importantly have fun and play the game how you want to.
Iron man

27-Sep-2022 22:16:56 - Last edited on 27-Sep-2022 22:41:35 by Iron Radagon

FARMER MURPH

FARMER MURPH

Posts: 18 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi.i can't access the game server.plus according to Google play store my tablet isn't compatible with the game.. last week they did a update now I can't play.plus they have took the game out of the Google play store download..I'm using a Lenovo tablet version 9 so it should be able to play old school RuneScape but it's not working.it say's on line, all I need is a version 5.0 or higher version.so I don't understand why it's not working.i think the update messed up my tablet.any idea what to do

18-Oct-2022 22:41:23

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top