Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

lorre55

lorre55

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The priffdinas update involving swapping the crystal items for shards was a good idea but the fact u can simply pickpocket the enhanced teleport crystal (x2 with rogues outfit) completely nullifies everything the update was designed for.
Not only is the other priff content not worth doing right now the fact u can swap em for shards is also completely going to crash the price of divine potions and make the other priff content even less worthwhile then before the update.
I would strongly advice for the removal of the crystals from the pickpocketing table and install it in some other content as an extra drop from zulcano as an example.

23-Apr-2020 21:01:02

The contents of this message have been hidden.

24-Apr-2020 09:44:05

Zylnari
Jan Member 2024

Zylnari

Posts: 36 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello world,

I finally bothered to get the wilderness hard diary done, now that I've got an obelisk in my house. I'm planning to use it to access the black chin hunting ground more easily for getting 99 hunter.

While hunting scorpia for the diary, I ran into a team of pkers. I decided to adopt my best "don't give a care" attitude and tanked them long enough to kill scorpia. After dying, I came back in gear and anti pked them, which was fun.

Anyone else have fun pking the pkers?

09-May-2020 02:58:37

Ownage Omg

Ownage Omg

Posts: 14,364 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah I still do this from time to time on one of my pure accounts. I remember a long time ago when I made my iron man I would splash it in PvP worlds (was doable then) and just bang out low lvl pures with a G Maul since the splasher account was a high level pure. :P
Hardstyle
|
@OwnageRS
|
OSRS
|
U
K

10-May-2020 05:29:03

Boyyoski

Boyyoski

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Conformed said :
Ownage Omg said :
Conformed said :
Heya everyone :)

I like the idea of a red skin tone color!
Hey

Actually really want red skin now that it keeps getting mentioned lol.

Yeah this could be sweet! Not sure how it would be implemented though...another H'ween event perhaps?

Hey Ownage,
I love either AFK potting lobbies, or doing some cooking maybe! How about you?

11-May-2020 00:39:07

annon_13

annon_13

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hi. my name is annon_13, Im a doctor irl, and I used to play osrs back in 2003-2008ish..

recently I decided to come back because I used to love this game and have a lot of memories.
since im currently working on the frontline of my hospital against covid-19, I've been stressed and osrs has been my coping mechanism to deal with it.

I dont get much time to play and get money and I would really like to train magic and ranged, since they are my favorite skills, so I was wondering if anyone could hook me up with some runes or arrows, something so I can continue trining mage and ranged in my free time.

good luck everyone and stay safe. keep your distance.

15-May-2020 07:19:35

J0e Schmoe

J0e Schmoe

Posts: 14 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not sure if this is the place to post this, but is there a forum where I can post my RS blogs. I might be looking to stream this game in the future, but I like blogging my stream goings-on as well? Thanks in advance. :) Link to my Twitch: https://www.twitch***/joe__schmoe
Link to my blog: https://na.finalfantasyxiv.***/lodestone/character/13252535/blog/

15-May-2020 13:01:54 - Last edited on 15-May-2020 13:07:34 by J0e Schmoe

Fentonall

Fentonall

Posts: 114 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey I was wondering if I were to be on someones mobile hot spot playing the PC Version on a laptop or on a Windows tablet , would that use up more of there data than I would if I were to be playing on the mobile version with Android? Please and thank you for your time, I would really appreciate it.

16-May-2020 06:12:24

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top