Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Havoc  V3 said :
And it's only going to get worse if they ever make untradeable potions like extremes/overloads.

At least then I have a reason to do it...ironically the entire reason ext\ovlds came out however was because herblore had no purpose at all by that point.

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .«¬•••(¤†Norne: Gone Fishin' †¤)•••¬».`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ װ׫¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°×
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

03-Mar-2015 02:23:55

Andrew Vin
Oct Member 2022

Andrew Vin

Posts: 10,828 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I liked the concept of overloads, to be honest. But they never went far enough. They should have let people with high crafting/smithing/other non combat skills have some sort of combat advantage. It gave people who played more of the game an advantage; and I see nothing wrong with that.

03-Mar-2015 02:47:51

Tragicc

Tragicc

Posts: 629 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've never been one to use the RuneScape forums, but I'm going to attempt to make it a habit.

I've been a RuneScape player for nearing ten years now. I have recently begun to play Old School RuneScape, so this is the forum I'll focus on from here on out. If anyone wants a friend to play with, skill/combat train, etc. I'm here!
*Loyal to RuneScape since 2006*

University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill - Quantitative Finance Economics / Biology

03-Mar-2015 04:03:25

Wilson

Wilson

Posts: 14,939 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think I was like the 7th or 13th to 99 herblore like 2 months after OSRS came out and even then it was already a loss of money on stuff like sara brews. As more and more skillers build up wealth they'll be demanding resources and drive up gp/xp.
@WilsonMagna

OSRS Maxed - Sara Solo Record Holder

03-Mar-2015 14:28:04

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top