Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i wish i could play but instead i got this email:

Dear zimismylover,

A support agent has suggested a solution for your Pokémon support ticket.

Hello Trainer,

Thanks for reporting this. It seems that due to high volumes, many players may be receiving various error messages when attempting to sign up for a Pokémon Trainer Club account, or when attempting to sign in to the web site or a game that uses your Pokémon Trainer Club account. This issue is also affecting players who are attempting to reset passwords or recover account information.

This is a known issue and the team is working as quickly as possible to resolve it, we are currently in maintenance to fix the problem.

Please try again periodically, you may find more information here: http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/43884-ongoing-login-and-registration-issues-july-7-2016

Thanks again!

The Pokémon Company International Support Team

The following Customer(s) have been CC'ed:

Question Information: Question #: 15182-448142 Date Created: 7/18/2016 06:00 PM PDT

To update or check the status of this Question: Go to: http://support.pokemon.com/link/portal/15182/15227/Ticket/448142 Log in, and you will be automatically taken to the Question page.

If you have general questions, please direct them to [email protected].

And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

04-Aug-2016 17:05:12

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
yh so my pokemon go experience is p much over lol

i submitted the problem early July and i still cant sign into my account. i also had to submit 3 separate emails before i got this one lolo. The first three reaponses were basically not related at all to my issue. rivals rs customer support, eh?
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

04-Aug-2016 17:05:46 - Last edited on 04-Aug-2016 17:08:55 by Averia Light

Viserion
Dec Member 2021

Viserion

Posts: 2,226 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Averia Light said :
yh so my pokemon go experience is p much over lol

i submitted the problem early July and i still cant sign into my account. i also had to submit 3 separate emails before i got this one lolo. The first three reaponses were basically not related at all to my issue. rivals rs customer support, eh?

That's really unfortunate. I honestly think they weren't expecting the game to be this big. They don't have the staff or support to carry the weight of this game. The community is basically turning against them for their decisions.
"The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

04-Aug-2016 17:26:10

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top