Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Chronic Mark
Feb Member 2023

Chronic Mark

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CAN WE GET THE DFS FIXED!!!!! this is starting to really P*** me off every time we die with the dragonfire shield its droped on the death pile and is reverted to uncharged making a death at a boss run very annoying to return to. cause then we gotta take it and recharge it to go again.... granted it takes a minute or two in the gnome stronghold cave with a antifire at steel/iron dragons. but when you return to the boss room and want to continue the boss run after dieing its a little annoying. don't know if this was intended in a update or just a glitch but it was perfect the way it was.

also for a couple poll ideas.
1. maybe bring back the vine whip or a form of a vine whip able to use at 80 slayer or higher, just a thought on it also be made even stronger and more accurate then the kraken whip but only can be used on your current slayer tasks. to acquire I was thinking just make it a item in the slayer masters rewards with a high slayer point price on it, making it a challenge to get.
2. dragon axe upgrade kit to make it a little more badass looking like the dragon pickaxe.
3. with all these new kits added made me think maybe add some kits for other things like a d scimmy kit?? as well as other weapons such as other dragon weaponry. best thing I like about the kits if ppl don't like them then you can keep it original and not have to worry as much about it.
4. still really liked my idea of a high/low alch tab I posted a while ago.
5. bring back bonfires, doesn't have to have that health bonus. to be honest don't put that health bonus just the bonfire itself was a great way to train firemaking and to chat with the community, or at least a auto fire light, click the tinder box then log, message appears on the box below asking how many would you like to burn. then your character autos the logs keeping the normal fire making style.

poll ideas I could care less about, but the dfs needs to be fixed to the way it was.

01-Aug-2016 08:20:44

DJ Lauder

DJ Lauder

Posts: 133 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hey guys i have a problem to log on oldschool for 3 days now reinstalled client and java i only get black screen than runscape website pop up and says Error_game_crash - A problem has occurred while running the game.
This game has encountered a problem and cannot continue running.

We strive for our games to work on as many computers as possible and to be free of bugs.

If you are able to reproduce this problem (i.e. it always occurs when you do a certain thing), then please submit a bug report via our website, and we will try to fix it as soon as possible.

If problems persist, please refer to the Technical FAQs, which can be found in the Customer Support section of our website. what can i do

01-Aug-2016 16:02:25

Viserion
Dec Member 2021

Viserion

Posts: 2,226 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
DJ Lauder said :
hey guys i have a problem to log on oldschool for 3 days now reinstalled client and java i only get black screen than runscape website pop up and says Error_game_crash - A problem has occurred while running the game.
This game has encountered a problem and cannot continue running.

We strive for our games to work on as many computers as possible and to be free of bugs.

If you are able to reproduce this problem (i.e. it always occurs when you do a certain thing), then please submit a bug report via our website, and we will try to fix it as soon as possible.

If problems persist, please refer to the Technical FAQs, which can be found in the Customer Support section of our website. what can i do

I would post about it in the Community Led Techincal Support section, they're great at solving these kinds of problems :)
"The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

01-Aug-2016 16:06:17

Viserion
Dec Member 2021

Viserion

Posts: 2,226 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Twillow said :
Viserion said :

This is what happens when I go to the Humane Society with an open heart O_o :P

so adorable
and good on you :)

Thank you! He's a little baby monster but it will be a great lesson in patience xD
"The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

02-Aug-2016 18:46:35

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top