Forums

Community Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 309-310-551-65582239

Skunkadomin
May Member 2022

Skunkadomin

Posts: 2,061 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have quite the problem if any JMods happen to read this!
There is another thread in this forum posted by Mod Nexus concerning the recent bug with one of the free members bank boosters. We were told to reply to that thread, but... well... over two months later, we still have no response from Mod Nexus or any other JMod.

Over the course of those months I've contacted customer support twice, submitted 3 bug reports, tweeted countless JMod and other Runescape-affiliated accounts, submitted the question for multiple Dev Q&A sessions on Twitch, but still nothing.

There's a fantastic new quest called "The Light Within" that has just been released. Unfortunately, this quest requires "Meeting History" which requires you to bank all your items (you can't even wear anything), an action I can't perform because, you guessed it, I'm still experiencing this bug.

We desperately need some responses on what's going on with this bug and, hopefully, some details on a fix. I know you're busy, but we've waited over 2 months now. Surely you could spare us some time? I mean the thread has 6 pages now! :(

Thanks for any help you may be able to give!

Edit: Mod Obeith just responded to the thread a few minutes ago! Wooo!!! I feel my spirits being lifted already by a possible light at the end of this bank-less tunnel!

27-Aug-2015 08:09:13 - Last edited on 27-Aug-2015 08:12:40 by Skunkadomin

M a r s

M a r s

Posts: 4,338 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey there :)

I was just wondering if anyone else noticed the "New Release: Lava Outfit" advertised in the game lobby?

I thought to myself, 'Hey, don't I own that already? Didn't I buy that months ago?'.

Sure enough, on inspection in SgS it tells me I have already purchased the Lava Outfit.

Why then is this being advertised as a "New Release" ?

Also, when are we getting the free September item for members? We're into the second week now. Seems reasonable to me that if other updates can be made to SgS then the free item shouldn't be a problem.

Is it a matter of not having chose what it will be yet? One would think that SgS management would already have the next few months free items chosen in advance. I'd hate to think that SgS has poor management.

Also, when is Jagex going to change the name of SgS?

How many times do I have to repeat it...

Solomon does not sell buckets and rope!!!!!!

It's not a "General" store...

It's an Emporium!!!

;)
That which makes us all the same is the fact that we are all different

07-Sep-2015 23:25:41

Dibi
Apr
fmod Member

Dibi

Forum Moderator Posts: 26,526 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
M a r s said :
Also, when are we getting the free September item for members? We're into the second week now. Seems reasonable to me that if other updates can be made to SgS then the free item shouldn't be a problem.

Is it a matter of not having chose what it will be yet? One would think that SgS management would already have the next few months free items chosen in advance. I'd hate to think that SgS has poor management.

The free item has been out for almost a week - it's the teleport animation :) .
Dibi | @Dibi01_

11-Sep-2015 23:46:17

The contents of this message have been hidden.

18-Sep-2015 16:03:57

Quick find code: 309-310-551-65582239 Back to Top