Forums

MCM - Live Event This Weekend!

Quick find code: 294-295-5-63743306

RakunaMatata

RakunaMatata

Posts: 78 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh no! I was offered this opportunity to go to the Expo with my college this weekend but bought beer instead!
I'm going to be kicking myself for the next few weeks now :'(
To all of those attending, have fun!
Sounds like it should be a blast!

25-May-2012 15:26:14 - Last edited on 25-May-2012 15:28:01 by RakunaMatata

Ladyredbingo
Feb Member 2010

Ladyredbingo

Posts: 1,256 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not sure if this belongs here but if not you can delete or move it but. . . .

I saw the pics from the expo and saw the alienware laptops, my request is can a Jmod please email me with the laptop specs.

I'm currently researching these laptops and was wondering what specs jagex has on the laptops so i can continue to price them.

Thank you!!

25-May-2012 21:12:52

Ltu

Ltu

Posts: 489 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Had such a great day! Spoke to many great mods, including Mod Jane and Mod Mark, been given t-shirt, and sniped 1 t-shirt and a hoodie :P
And whole event was cool, met so many wierd people :P
Can't wait for tommorow :P

26-May-2012 18:29:41 - Last edited on 27-May-2012 00:26:49 by Ltu

Illustrial
Nov Member 2023

Illustrial

Posts: 4,089 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A brilliant weekend overall. Really enjoyed meeting lots of people, speaking with some J Mods, and of course bagging some free stuff. Today in particular was epic because of abundance of freebies (Jagex just had 100s of posters laying around), and also speaking to Mod Pi about general RS stuff was pretty cool.
And while leaving the event with a handful of concept art, a couple of bags, some t-shirts, a couple of hoodies, and even a multipack of crisps (thanks Stevew!) was a bit hard to carry, it was a fantastic event and I'm really hoping you do this again Jagex :)

27-May-2012 21:04:05 - Last edited on 27-May-2012 21:08:25 by Illustrial

S-Dragonfly
Jul Member 2005

S-Dragonfly

Posts: 867 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Had a great day at the expo as usual. :) Had a lot of fun at the RuneScape stand and it was great chatting with the JMods; especially Mods Pi and Vodka B. Thanks again for the tix and for the loot you guys gave me. :D

27-May-2012 23:41:19 - Last edited on 27-May-2012 23:41:55 by S-Dragonfly

Solanumtinkr

Solanumtinkr

Posts: 22,240 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My day at the expo - Lots of costumes, lots of people to talk to and lots of fun ^_^
Im terrible with names or I'd say which of the Mods I was talking to. One of them was going to come as Bob the Cat but her ears went missing, you know who you are! :P
Edit: I've double checked I got a signed concept art picture from Mod GG and the missing cat ears I'm sure belonged to Mod VodkaB. It was great having a chat and in answer to her question, one of the things I got from the delux pack was a missing turkey hat and I got to meet some J Mods ;)
I even met another Runescaper who had been there recording Youtube vids. It didn't take long to hunt the vids down with google so at least I got to hear the vids this time. :)
All in all a great day out ^_^
The purpose of adventure is to shine light into dark places,
Poke monsters with a sharp stick, Then steal anything that isn't nailed down!
To the Manor Born QFC 185-186-367-65788716

28-May-2012 06:42:41 - Last edited on 28-May-2012 17:13:04 by Solanumtinkr

Quick find code: 294-295-5-63743306 Back to Top