Forums

MCM - Live Event This Weekend!

Quick find code: 294-295-5-63743306

Mod Jane

Mod Jane

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user

MCM - Live Event This Weekend

"This weekend, we’ll be at the MCMExpo in London. Read on to find out who’s going to be there, and how you can get your questions answered if you’re only there in spirit.
This weekend, we’re going to be at London’s comic con – MCMExpo at the Excel (Fri 25 – Sun 27 May). With just days to go, it’s time for a quick rundown of what you can expect to see from us at this year’s event.
On Friday, we’ve got developers Mod Chris L and Mod Ana stopping by to answer your developer questions. On Saturday, it’s the turn of Lead Designer Mod Mark who will be joined by Mod Chihiro and Mod Avatar . On Sunday, Senior Narrative Designer Mod Osborne will be joined by developer Mod Pi . All are veritable fountains of knowledge, so if you’ve a question about upcoming RuneScape content (including the Evolution of Combat!), make sure you come by and say hello.
Concept artist extraordinaire Mod GG will be in attendance all weekend, demonstrating his drawing talents as well as signing concept art. When GG’s not busy drawing, fansite maestros RuneZone will be demoing RuneScape and reporting back on the weekend’s events.
On Sunday at 11am, Mod Lord and Mod Ian will be joined on stage by Mark Estale from OMUK for a panel. They’ll be explaining a little bit about adding voices to RuneScape (check out the Song from the Depths for a great example!) before immortalising the audience as they lend various grunts, groans and crowd noises to the upcoming Evolution of Combat.
I’ll be there too with an armful of exclusive t-shirts and merchandise, ready to heave them into the crowd, so, if free stuff is your thing, I recommend you start practicing your best jostling techniques!
We really hope to see you there, but if you can’t make it, RuneCast will be at MCM on Saturday, checking the event out and firing questions at the resident J-mods. So, if there’s a question you’d like VodkaB to ask on your behalf, send her an email to [email protected] .
You can also follow Mod Paul M on twitter @ModPaulM
Want to share jostling techniques, ask a question about MCM or see if you won one of our MCM ticket give-away competitions?"
Then look no further...
Cosplay Winners:
Iamjohnbeck
Thantz
S-Dragonfly
Game Rocker
AerithStrife
Calcarb
MCM Thread Winners:
Skyro
Mauler158
Wanzetsumei
24 7 365 420
Dr Zebba
Lol Marxism
Please join me in congratulating the above winners who have all won a pair of tickets to join us at MCM this weekend!

Mod Jane - Community & Events Director
Follow me on Twitter - @JagexJane

22-May-2012 14:40:25 - Last edited on 22-May-2012 16:01:37 by Mod Jane

The contents of this message have been hidden.

22-May-2012 16:16:50

Mr Bug v2

Mr Bug v2

Posts: 666 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Why is it fair to limit every other player in runescape to good sales and items just because they live in the Uk. Dont you think that is a little racist? I think you should open up the sales to real players just the same as at the expo stand. Because its just not right that your limiting it to people anyone who doesn't live close to you. I wanted to buy the membership packages that are coming from the sales at the stands but i do not live in the Uk that is why i am saying it isn't fair and very unjust. This isn't just a Uk based game so start giving stuff to other players.

22-May-2012 16:20:08 - Last edited on 22-May-2012 16:34:28 by Mr Bug v2

Mr Bug v2

Mr Bug v2

Posts: 666 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Why isn't any jagex member responding to my question? If they limit the players that dont live in Uk from these benefits i will not renew my membership. Or maybe its just because you've always favored people in Uk.

22-May-2012 16:40:52 - Last edited on 22-May-2012 16:48:31 by Mr Bug v2

Quick find code: 294-295-5-63743306 Back to Top