Forums

Pendants of Skill

Quick find code: 294-295-46-63906451

Sohva

Sohva

Posts: 2,492 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nichaan: I have been reading the post and how the mods have been trying to answer the best they can all our questions.
I keep seeing a lot of people rage/quit just because of sof but no once have I ever read about someone commenting about how this is a better alternative to kick the chinese farmers from our game.
Most of the bots in the game belong to them. Many people are buying 10Mg for 7 dollars or more as in real transactions. And others are paying to have their characters levels or paying hundrends to buy a phat or items from them this gold sellers.
Sof is a safer way to get what this players are buying from outside jadex. I look forward to the necklaces and other things Jadex has plan for us to make the game safer and enjoyable for us all.

26-Jul-2012 22:23:48 - Last edited on 26-Jul-2012 22:25:21 by Sohva

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,815 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
some spam cleared away.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

26-Jul-2012 22:25:22

RangedApskit

RangedApskit

Posts: 33 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have read some of the suggestions amde by others in this forum and some responses from Jmods, and i will now state my opinions.
1. Xp lamps should be replaced with theese pendants, but with the pendants you have the option to choose either: Instantly gain the xp in A/the skill for HALF the amount from skilling regulary (Could add an "ring upgrade" to the ring of kinship so it can be used in dungoneering) or skill with it to gain the full boost.
2. Make RuneCoins able to get in SLOW fashion in-game, maybe 5-20 per 10 levels or 1m xp? This would make the microtransaction jsut a shortcut to something you could get in a much slower fashion. You could then also lower the prices for purchasing RuneCoins (or add more per transaction) and raise the prices for the vanity items. That by the way is what i see micro-transactions sohuld be.; A faster way to soemthing you can get either way that isn't completely benificial for gameplay.
3.Start a SoF poll; Every week you make a humungus list of items to be set in the rare slots inside of the SoF. You could say, choose if the fish mask or 200m coins should replace say an spirit shield or bandos armour? This would make players state what they think owuld be good to get form the wheel and also variety of rare items. (maybe a bad idéa but i like it)
4. Every week or month choose maybe 10-40 players (members and free-players split up) to say a short summary of fixes. Rotate it alot and more players will give feedback. This would greatly help opinions get through (altough everyones "reports" wouldn't be viable) though to developers.
Hopefully some Jmod will see this and think bout it. May add mroe things or so. :D
-RangedApskit

26-Jul-2012 22:26:21

Quick find code: 294-295-46-63906451 Back to Top