Forums

Chronicle: Open Beta - Live! Thread is locked

Quick find code: 294-295-344-65768639

Mauhur
Jun Member 2023

Mauhur

Posts: 861 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Traphouse X said :
Looks like a Hearthstone rip-off. Can you please just stop taking things from other companies and be the old unique RuneScape that was not similiar to any other MMO in any way back in the good old times?

An ignorant statement. In past development videos Jagex stated the goal was to make a card game as dissimilar to their competitors as possible. I have never played a card game in which you play cards against yourself before!

Hearthstone from what I hear is a more conventional card game that itself borrows heavily from what has come before.

28-Mar-2016 00:07:45

Derek Booker

Derek Booker

Posts: 7,124 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Legaia 2 Pla said :
Derek Booker said :
I couldent log in with my existing account

Did you mean your existing Chronicle account? Since it is a separate game, you have to register to play it, the account for Chronicle is separate from your Runescape account.

I mean my jagex account,the one used to log into all previous jagex games.runescape funorb and all those other games that have sence been removed.

I shouldn't be expected to make a new one all of a sudden expesialy when chronicle has a runescape theme. if there transformer game ever saw the light of day I would see why making a new account would be needed however.
oh romeo romeo,wherefore art thou romeo! deny thy jagex and refuse thy ban!
hark! what brick throu yander window breaks! it is the jagex! and juliet is the shards :-(

30-Mar-2016 03:56:48

Hmox

Hmox

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Looks cool. Hi, and welcome to my Runescape signature

Q&A

Q: What is your name??
A: Alexander.

Q: How long have you been playing??
A: Started around 2007 however this is a fresh account, my new main.

Q: What do you wish to achieve in the Runescape universe??

A: I ran out of chara :P

04-Apr-2016 18:43:46

Quick find code: 294-295-344-65768639 Back to Top