Forums

Social Slayer & More!

Quick find code: 294-295-31-63868932

[#U95Y2R02Z]

[#U95Y2R02Z]

Posts: 673 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
First of all, I don't see why the same thread - sticky - should appear twice, even if the same JMod created it.
Second, regarding to the new Social Slayer update: - another good ideea ..jamflex-ian implemented.
1. Why on earth do I lose my partnership every single time I log out?
2. Why on the same earth I have to turn on my private every time I want to accept an invite, even if I only team up with my friend, who is my clan mate too?
3. Why, if both of us have a close slayer level, 97 and 96, we both did all the quests and unlocked all the .. things that have to be unlocked, why can't we share an ice strykewyrms task?
4. Why, if my partner was on a 10th task, he got only half of the 90 points, not all of them ? Do you realise this will encourage people to give up on teaming ?

14-Jul-2012 12:38:54

Rasset0t0

Rasset0t0

Posts: 27 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey!
I really liked the social slayer uppdate.
But I can't understand how my slayer friend always finish the task before me(in multi-combat areas) when I have 1-20 mobs left to slay. i works fine in non-multi but when we attack same mobs it must be some sort of bug.

14-Jul-2012 16:52:20

RsMidknight

RsMidknight

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ok ....social slayer nice idea, i think we have finally after 2 slayer assignments got the message and basically love the idea, but something is puzzling me, when after teaming up i go get new assignement i have noticed the normal amounts of monsters to kill has not been shared ie 178 grotworms this amount is a figure i normally get its not shared so how is it quicker to kill? or have i got this all wrong, or is it because its not correctly set up yet, please let me know some one i would really appreciate it.
As far as social slayer is concerned i love the idea and can work with it just need to know what it is really is first though

14-Jul-2012 18:14:17

Quick find code: 294-295-31-63868932 Back to Top