Forums

Festive Heads with Game Cards

Quick find code: 294-295-302-65233990

Dakota X

Dakota X

Posts: 159 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Tyler said :
Hi all,

Hope you got excited about grabbing on of these items ;)

Let me help you on some of the most frequent questions being made.

--- Gold Premier Club from Christmas 2012 ---

When the Premium Packages were initially released we were not playing on rewarding players with any items. However, looking at the feedback we got from the community we made some amendments and decided to add some of the items released during 2013. To check all the items you are entitled to please follow this <a href=http://services.runescape.***/m=rswiki/en/Premier_Club><b>link</a></b> and look under previous offers.

--- Bought a Red Game Card but did*´t get both items ---

Some players were missing on of the items. We´ve detected the problem and a fix is now live! Just check your wardrobe ;)

I hope this helps! As always we will be available to help and do the right thing for you.

See you in game! ;)

The current 2013 Premier Gold Club members also got the Sinister clown mask in October, as well as what is listed in the Wiki page you linked to. As a result, it still seems like what to expect out of our current Premier Gold Club membership package has changed since the new Premier Gold Club offer came out. The perception is that we only get 11 months worth of some of the benefits that had become automatic.

Last year's Gold Club Price was already more than my monthly rate, but the Runecoins offset some of that extra cost. This year there are no Runecoins offered and a much higher price, so there is not enough value for the extra cost.

14-Dec-2013 02:16:16

Sirius

Sirius

Posts: 2,391 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Tyler,

I don't think you understand what this looks like.

The Gold premier membership package is a year of members plus a range of benefits. You gave us awesome benefits for approximately 11 months.

Now that the new package is out, you've left the people who paid last year out on the curb.
As 2012-2013 gold members, these players are now in a position where new gold members are getting items that old gold members are not getting during our year, new gold membership is considerably more expensive than last year's, and the benefits are not as enticing as last year's.

Are you going to lose out on potential customers who will feel slighted and forgo the $86.50 now and resume the month to month $60/year price, or are you going to toss in some additional cosmetics to look like the good guy to make that bigger sale?

14-Dec-2013 02:21:35

Princess Rae
Oct
fmod Member

Princess Rae

Forum Moderator Posts: 9,522 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
cute af said :
Dakota X said :
Davey J said :
I still have the Premier Package active from Last year as a Gold member, how come I'm not entitled to this when I should be for the rest of the items this year? :(

~MasterDaveyJ~
~James~

Same issue for me. I have another month left of Gold Premier Club membership, besides it is still 2013!

I do not see any snowman head, nor Christmas pudding head in my Wardrobe tab!

I'm assuming it's because of when the sales started last year. If you bought yours later than the people who bought it the first few days, it would be unfair for you to get the promo items and them not to, as their gold membership has already ended.

Last year's Gold Membership has not ended. Mine is definitely still going, and I still get my 3 spins per day. Mine runs out in January 2014 sometime.

It's just that last year's Gold Membership didn't come with all the cosmetic items for the year; It just included whichever items Jagex decided to include as an addition, as explained in Mod Tylar's post on page 6. :)
Spirits of Arianwyn | @Rae_Aus

14-Dec-2013 03:05:10

Princess Rae
Oct
fmod Member

Princess Rae

Forum Moderator Posts: 9,522 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sirius said :
Mod Tyler,

The Gold premier membership package is a year of members plus a range of benefits. You gave us awesome benefits for approximately 11 months.

Now that the new package is out, you've left the people who paid last year out on the curb.
As 2012-2013 gold members, these players are now in a position where new gold members are getting items that old gold members are not getting during our year, new gold membership is considerably more expensive than last year's, and the benefits are not as enticing as last year's.

Are you going to lose out on potential customers who will feel slighted and forgo the $86.50 now and resume the month to month $60/year price, or are you going to toss in some additional cosmetics to look like the good guy to make that bigger sale?

Hi,

I have Gold Membership from last year, and mine is still going, with 3 spins per day. We haven't been left in the cold, but I guess you meant you feel like that? :( It's still all going though, so we are not left out.

Yes as you said, last year it was a fantastic deal and I feel I definitely got very good value for money.

The new package is more expensive comparatively yes, compared to last years, but after doing my maths, and adding in the value of spins and so on, it's still a good value deal for me.

My hubby is getting the new membership package for me, for Christmas. I'm sorta hoping he will get it early. :D
Spirits of Arianwyn | @Rae_Aus

14-Dec-2013 03:35:48

Rodsay
Feb Member 2005

Rodsay

Posts: 4,126 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My Alt has the Gold from last year which runs out some time in January. It says this promotion stops 31st December. Does this mean if I renew her with Premium in January, does she get the heads or not? I think a lot of us have Gold packages running into 2014.

14-Dec-2013 07:09:13

cute af

cute af

Posts: 4,317 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Princess Rae said :
cute af said :
Dakota X said :
Davey J said :
I still have the Premier Package active from Last year as a Gold member, how come I'm not entitled to this when I should be for the rest of the items this year? :(

~MasterDaveyJ~
~James~

Same issue for me. I have another month left of Gold Premier Club membership, besides it is still 2013!

I do not see any snowman head, nor Christmas pudding head in my Wardrobe tab!

I'm assuming it's because of when the sales started last year. If you bought yours later than the people who bought it the first few days, it would be unfair for you to get the promo items and them not to, as their gold membership has already ended.

Last year's Gold Membership has not ended. Mine is definitely still going, and I still get my 3 spins per day. Mine runs out in January 2014 sometime.

It's just that last year's Gold Membership didn't come with all the cosmetic items for the year; It just included whichever items Jagex decided to include as an addition, as explained in Mod Tylar's post on page 6. :)

I don't think you understood what I said. You had around 2 months to buy the package. Some people bought it early, some people waited until the last day.

Those who bought it early will run out of membership before 2014 begins.

Those who bought it late will have membership a while longer than those who bought it early.

That being said, it would be unfair to give promo items to the people who still have membership from last year's gold package just because they bought it late, while not giving it to the people who's gold membership has expired.

That's what I'm assuming. I'm also aware that the 2013 package didn't have a promise of 2013's promo items, and the fact that Jagex wants players to buy another years worth of membership in advance, again.
hey lol

14-Dec-2013 09:35:32

Bellacorpius
Jan Member 2008

Bellacorpius

Posts: 73 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Princess Rae said :
Sirius said :
Mod Tyler,

Hi,

I have Gold Membership from last year, and mine is still going, with 3 spins per day. We haven't been left in the cold, but I guess you meant you feel like that? :( It's still all going though, so we are not left out.

Yes as you said, last year it was a fantastic deal and I feel I definitely got very good value for money.

The new package is more expensive comparatively yes, compared to last years, but after doing my maths, and adding in the value of spins and so on, it's still a good value deal for me.

My hubby is getting the new membership package for me, for Christmas. I'm sorta hoping he will get it early. :D

I know this is kind of not the place for this discussion, but the new package is only a good deal for people "New" to membership.

A premium of $26.50 over my regular 12 month cost is not the same value as it is for new members. This is the real issue.

Again, sorry for bringing this up in this forum, but at least this one is getting some Mod responses.

15-Dec-2013 01:39:45

EvilRoger34

EvilRoger34

Posts: 1,659 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I like the heads, but why do we need to buy cards, when we have pay pal. iam disabled and have trouble getting out. pay pal is m friend. whey cant we buy the three month membership and get the heads instead of trying to get the cards. I one friend went to three stores and they r all sold out. plenty of the *10 but none of the $25 cards.

15-Dec-2013 01:40:55

Quick find code: 294-295-302-65233990 Back to Top