Forums

Festive Heads with Game Cards

Quick find code: 294-295-302-65233990

Voss

Voss

Posts: 641 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Last years premier package was only slated to last to the 1st of December this year...so of course this new update is only going to be available for the next year's premier package...guess they didnt tell all those ppl who bought the package last year...it was actually in the fine print listed below the word "sucker"!

12-Dec-2013 20:13:55

A Hill

A Hill

Posts: 414 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Last time I bought a card for one of these promotional items I didn't the get item.. and it was the flaming skull. ): I really wanted that. now I don't trust these things any more. They both look really cool though.

.•*´¨)
`¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(*.** (*.*
R
U
N
E
S
C
A
P
E
L
I
F
E

12-Dec-2013 22:35:47

Fantasma
Jun Member 2023

Fantasma

Posts: 293 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Voss said :
Last years premier package was only slated to last to the 1st of December this year...so of course this new update is only going to be available for the next year's premier package...guess they didnt tell all those ppl who bought the package last year...it was actually in the fine print listed below the word "sucker"!

I didn't knew that. Thanks for sharing.

Edit: I started playing December last year.

12-Dec-2013 22:43:16 - Last edited on 12-Dec-2013 22:47:22 by Fantasma

UberBananas

UberBananas

Posts: 119 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey jagex i just used a red christmas card and got the snowman head, but i didn't recieve the pudding face. I was more excited to get the snowman, but it lists i should get both. I was just curious if it's bugged that i didn't get one or your posts are missinforming people that they don't get both heads for the higher card.

12-Dec-2013 23:44:58

Arhkane

Arhkane

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I also bought the red membership card and it only gave me the snowman head.Is it bugged or did I miss something?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never mind I got it, it popped up a few hours later for some reason.

12-Dec-2013 23:59:11 - Last edited on 13-Dec-2013 06:46:39 by Arhkane

Quick find code: 294-295-302-65233990 Back to Top