Forums

Content Poll - Prestige

Quick find code: 294-295-289-65183445

The contents of this message have been hidden.

17-Oct-2013 15:32:04

H e N o
Jan Member 2011

H e N o

Posts: 326 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
there is a few god things with this update.
1.Jagex make it so not a singel player ever can complte the game, and they dont need to make new skills as fast.
2. is that players with more cash can skill away all materials that bot has put into systems. ( money sink / item sink..)

The bad parts are so many more...
1. Well know old school player will quit, ( due to no attention and that thier long and hard work is for no use. )
2. The players with more cash can skill faster gain more prestidge then anyone ells means means normal players will get the worse of this update and will never come up on highscores anyway.
3. lose of players.
4. no one will ever go for comp or anything just grinding..
5. (more / less items in game makes it harder for people to get or collect minnerals needed.)
my opinion.
and if you still want money and items sink raise the cap of 99 to any number.(120).
and make 120 all skills trimmed req.. item sink....

17-Oct-2013 15:34:53

Mr RobinHood

Mr RobinHood

Posts: 2,615 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just to agree, I wanted prestige mainly so we could advance our skill capes looks -- so stick to something with that idea, I want whatever work I do in a skill to be reflected on my cape.

That's honestly why I wanted this update lol
\\ \\ \\_________|`›¸ ............Sir.RôbiñHôôd ......... ¸‹´|_______// // //
// // //¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|¸‹´ ......200 Mîll Räñgé XP ....... `›¸|¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\\ \\ \\

17-Oct-2013 15:35:53

King Bibbler
Jan Member 2016

King Bibbler

Posts: 1,409 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cinderlynn said :
Not everyone plays this game just to be better than everyone else! I actually prefer quests to skilling! Hey and if people have already managed to get 120 dungeoneering wha is wrong with training the other skills up to that?

I don't play this game to be better than anyone. I don't even care about the hiscores. As a pragmatist I think xp beyond 99 in a skill or beyond 120 in dg is worthless as the caps currently stand because it doesn't give you anything practical in game.

that mentality makes it obvious that I don't care about competition. I do however care about being able to access all the content in the game, and this includes the endgame content which would be compromised were all skills to be raised to 120.

Why dg 120 and not other skills 120? Think about that for just a second.... (prayer, agility, slayer, and many other rates vs dg rates? it's a no contest) Dg is 120 because it was designed to be 120. Skills that were designed to be 99 should be exactly that.... 99. If they want to add an ENTIRELY new skill with xp rates designed for a 120 cap then fine. But old skills should stay where they are.

17-Oct-2013 15:38:28

Vanagloria

Vanagloria

Posts: 198 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
[#T39OL1C0M] said :
Interfaces, Bonds, and EOC are all things we can get used to.

Yes, and the addition of a gaining experience beyond its standard range is an absurd notion that will benefit no one and make the game less enjoyable overall...

Achieving 99 in a skill is respectable. Gaining prestige would be impressive. If you do not wish to take part in the prestige system, then don't. It's truly that simple. Your 99's will not be worth any less than they currently are.

17-Oct-2013 15:39:34 - Last edited on 17-Oct-2013 15:43:28 by Vanagloria

Cinderlynn
Jul Member 2008

Cinderlynn

Posts: 1,011 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Also a good idea I was really just suggesting it as opposed to the prestige things plus eventually they're going to add stuff to the higher level of the game that are going to look weird as a reward for level 99!

17-Oct-2013 15:43:44

Shpikey
Dec Member 2023

Shpikey

Posts: 1,442 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aww prestige sounded really cool but unfortunately it looks like we arn't going to get it since 60% said no =(
¸.•°¨
Learn to Fly!
¨°•.¸
`*~*´
¸¸,.•°'´
`'°•.,¸¸
`*~*´

17-Oct-2013 15:43:58

Quick find code: 294-295-289-65183445 Back to Top