Forums

Content Poll - Prestige

Quick find code: 294-295-289-65183445

SonGoku

SonGoku

Posts: 84 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I still dont understand why the community voted no on prestige, its not like they were going to stay stuck leveling all over again since they could go back to 99 if they wished. I mfor one was in favor of it as long as the gp cost of switching between both 99 and the prestiged version of it wasnt too high, which jagex never revealed.

05-Nov-2013 07:56:10

D4rkm4ge16

D4rkm4ge16

Posts: 19 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am glad they voted no on prestige it is pointless and we will see many more high level players leave runescape to have put all that time and effort into a skill to feel a little on top then loose it again and have to grind all over again. I believe increasing lvls to 120 would be the better option still having 99 skill capes but also having the mastery skill cape for 120 just like dung skill it will open endless doors for new content for the game and also give the master skillers the respect deserved i have said for a long time now increase in lvl cap to 120 is almost a must for this game to continue to grow

"thankyou" :)

06-Nov-2013 08:53:24

The contents of this message have been hidden.

19-Nov-2013 18:38:39

GorillaDog44
Oct Member 2020

GorillaDog44

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
please read :D im just one of many voices but please do a poll of eoc becoming back to normal combat or rework something with the specials because pvp is ruined im not one to complain about oh how bad eoc is because actually eoc was like a major upgrade and game improved and it was one of the most biggest upgrades that changed runescape so its basically a new game now days but someone needs to break the ice and im going to be the one to say it but... 80% of runescape players went to 07 scape for 1 reason... not because graphics got worse or skills reset or new economy but because old combat system growing up i played runescape with the same combat system now runescape gave in and made more like world of warcraft runescape use to be unique it use to be not like every other game out there but i agree eoc is a good upgrade but the old combat system is better please help me.. help u... i can rant on about other facs but just see for yourself do a poll and if im texting this whole book to the wrong page im going to be mad lol but just do a poll about old combat system i guarentee 80% wants old combat... 1 last time i want to say thank you to all the people who helped on eoc and changed runescape but runescape was perfect the way it was....... ITz PERSONAL OUT

19-Nov-2013 20:49:11

Blazey
Aug Member 2008

Blazey

Posts: 11,785 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm really surprised this was trashed (probably not completely, if it was even started on)

This would have been a really great update, I'm really shocked at how uninformed people are, I don't feel like people understood what this update actually would have meant - this would have ensured that all of the lower end items would always be at a fair value, having people continue skilling for prestige would mean all items would be rising and actively sold again, literally the restoration of the game's economy - having dedicated skillers keep going on for the prestige, if anyone thinks this wouldn't have worked, they're completely wrong - see Paragon levels in a different game. People are willing to farm levels above endgame for the enjoyment/bragging rights, this is an actual thing :)

19-Nov-2013 20:55:23

Carol Trees
Apr Member 2017

Carol Trees

Posts: 1,281 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
in the past experience freeze has come up a lot and the word is usually
"maybe one day". I think an experience freeze where the main hs goes up but the experienced can be "banked" instead of going on the skill might be the answer.
People can bank x experience and become any level over about 45 (for the sake of pures who got their hard way, so whatever level is appropriate not to mess with them- messing them is bad idea).
It would allow people to do new quests at the level they were meant for, allow people to put off becoming 99 until the party is all set up, then"withdraw"- and allow people the joy of leveling all over again without anyone being pressured.
It doesn't help any with the search for new ways to compete and get awards, but it surely would open up a lot of low level content enjoyment.

21-Nov-2013 12:41:33

Kathy
May
fmod Member

Kathy

Forum Moderator Posts: 20,217 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi nicollesww,

While your participation on the forums is much appreciated, I've had to hide your post as we cannot allow URLs to be posted on the forums as there is no way that Jagex can guarantee the authenticity of an external website.

Please have a look at the Forum Code of Conduct and the Forum Specific Rules so that you know what is and is now welcome here.

- Liv :)
• Kathy •

Forum Help Sticky
|
Sailor Neptune
|
Forum Community Helper

21-Nov-2013 12:55:59

Quick find code: 294-295-289-65183445 Back to Top