Forums

Loyalty Store Delay - Update

Quick find code: 294-295-276-65141012

Doc
Dec Member 2023

Doc

Posts: 1,639 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
I would count myself amazed by the amount of players who think that everyone is "whining" about the "delay" in the update, but it makes me think of a dog barking at an empty tree thinking a cat is in its branches, heh.

Honestly, did anyone of you who posted about the "whiners" even read any of these posts? Of course, there's a few "whiners," and I literally mean a few, but most people are not upset about the delay, and you would realize that if you would have read the posts. It is the matter of communication, and not delay, where the majority of the irritation lies.

These are the same people that complain if theres a glitch appearing at release.
A man of duty, honor, respect and love for the community.

28-Aug-2013 09:09:41

Raptor
Apr Member 2011

Raptor

Posts: 4,944 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Some info about why it's delayed is better than no info at all, bunch of ungrateful brats complaining about this.

LEARN TO READ OTHER PEOPLE THERE COMMENTS!!!

Jagex first released the news via facebook and twitter about the delay and then they decide to post it on the homepage.

That's is why people complain that Jagex first aware the social media players and then after a while the real runescape homepage player.

btw.
Some people don't use social media like twitter or facebook OR they use it but don't follow Runescape.
7th Year of Gold Premier Membership
2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019

28-Aug-2013 09:12:38 - Last edited on 28-Aug-2013 09:15:12 by Raptor

Death x
Oct Member 2006

Death x

Posts: 2,182 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Are we getting it tonight.??

ALSO!!! ON HOME PAGE... ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE, NEAR THE BOTTOM IN THE "GAME UPDATES" AREA... THERE WAS A GAME UPDATE ON THE 23RD? ITS TITLED "GOBLIN RAIDS: TAKING DOWN THE HIGH PRIEST" BUT THERE IS NO NEWS STORY, AND THERE WAS NOTHING CHANGED... ITS STILL THERE...

28-Aug-2013 09:28:05

NZ Sheeps
Dec Member 2018

NZ Sheeps

Posts: 10,342 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Are we getting it tonight.??

ALSO!!! ON HOME PAGE... ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE, NEAR THE BOTTOM IN THE "GAME UPDATES" AREA... THERE WAS A GAME UPDATE ON THE 23RD? ITS TITLED "GOBLIN RAIDS: TAKING DOWN THE HIGH PRIEST" BUT THERE IS NO NEWS STORY, AND THERE WAS NOTHING CHANGED... ITS STILL THERE...

That was an Old School event.

28-Aug-2013 09:30:49

KritzBlitz

KritzBlitz

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Much as I was eager and waiting for this, don't mind having to do so a little longer until a working, stable condition of the merge is ready. Just please make sure it works ok, Jagex. A finished product's better than a broken one.

28-Aug-2013 11:23:46

SwiftrunnerX

SwiftrunnerX

Posts: 18 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
On the one hand, they didn't release when it was promised.

On the /other/, more important hand, they caught a glitch in the coding and are taking steps to correct it before launch instead of releasing a bugged product.

Whatever the glitch was, I'm glad there's no worry of people being able to spend Runecoins on game-influencing loyalty shop items, like the Auras... get all the bugs out, Jagex, we can wait!

28-Aug-2013 11:28:40

Quick find code: 294-295-276-65141012 Back to Top