Forums

Loyalty Store Delay - Update

Quick find code: 294-295-276-65141012

Niick D
Dec Member 2012

Niick D

Posts: 265 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Everyone Can Wait a Day or two for this Update. if they found a bug in the program they Wouldn't Want us The players to abuse that bug. its Not the end of the World If an Update Doesn't Appear On Tuesday

28-Aug-2013 07:33:25

oldndead2

oldndead2

Posts: 801 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Everyone Can Wait a Day or two for this Update. if they found a bug in the program they Wouldn't Want us The players to abuse that bug. its Not the end of the World If an Update Doesn't Appear On Tuesday

I Agree
RS3
- Maxed Account/
RS3
- Ironman (Work in progress)/
OSRS
- (Play when AFK on RS3)/
Darkscape
- (Bored/abandoned)

28-Aug-2013 07:46:25

Hero of Ages

Hero of Ages

Posts: 869 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bummed it was pushed back, but I would much rather have working/balanced content released a little late, instead of broken content released on time.

(Speaking of delayed content, my brother-in-law was fussing about a recent character on LoL being delayed 3 weeks haha. If this lasts only a day or two, I'd say not bad.)

28-Aug-2013 07:46:31

Orcrist9
Oct Member 2015

Orcrist9

Posts: 7,183 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would count myself amazed by the amount of players who think that everyone is "whining" about the "delay" in the update, but it makes me think of a dog barking at an empty tree thinking a cat is in its branches, heh.

Honestly, did anyone of you who posted about the "whiners" even read any of these posts? Of course, there's a few "whiners," and I literally mean a few, but most people are not upset about the delay, and you would realize that if you would have read the posts. It is the matter of communication, and not delay, where the majority of the irritation lies.
Here, I'll give you this strawberry if you keep it a secret!

28-Aug-2013 07:51:07

Old Atomsk
Dec Member 2019

Old Atomsk

Posts: 298 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bummed it was pushed back, but
I would much rather have working/balanced content released a little late, instead of broken content released on time.

(Speaking of delayed content, my brother-in-law was fussing about a recent character on LoL being delayed 3 weeks haha. If this lasts only a day or two, I'd say not bad.)

AGREED (with the yellow part).

Personally, I think someone at Jagex suggested they use the player community as content testers which is why EOC, NIS, etc. was released and never perfected, even after beta. I honestly don't know why they need to save money by using us as guinea pigs and pretending to hire professional testers as shown in the bts vids (e.g. vorago). I don't want to detract from the topic of this thread, but I just want to let Jagex know that I'M ON TO THEM!
Don't say you don't care. You clicked this because you
DO
!

28-Aug-2013 08:08:24 - Last edited on 28-Aug-2013 08:08:58 by Old Atomsk

NZ Sheeps
Dec Member 2018

NZ Sheeps

Posts: 10,342 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Agreed, but most people aren't angry about the actual delay, they're angry about how Jagex decided to communicate it (i.e. posting it on their social media sites hours before posting in the official forums. In addition I'm guessing that Jagex didn't suddenly decide that it was broken hours before the release, so why not let people know earlier rather than later.

28-Aug-2013 08:23:34

Akazzus

Akazzus

Posts: 47 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have to say I agree with you, mate. They won' get my thanks too, because I've been waiting a long time for this merge. They should at least have posted this, as soon as the "update time" was passed.

I have to say, I'm disappointed about you, Jagex. If I were a Jagex technican I've posted the news about the delay - many peoples have been waiting for this merge, to happend - including me.

But well, it's good they're not releasing it, when it's not finished - think about what fatalities it would have given you - ex. a glitched store and/or some items, that would have been looking like crap or something.

I do hope that you release it today, Jagex - because I'm looking forward to it, as I'm very excited about it.

Best regards,
-and good luck, fixing it. :)

28-Aug-2013 08:57:22

Quick find code: 294-295-276-65141012 Back to Top