Forums

Loyalty Store Delay - Update

Quick find code: 294-295-276-65141012

ETK Peace

ETK Peace

Posts: 39 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This is not even close to WoW... If you don't like it then just leave... No one asked for your opinion... People are tired of hearing that this game changed... I honestly think it is a good change and so does 50k+ people who play it now

28-Aug-2013 00:08:17

cute af

cute af

Posts: 4,317 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Not really an update anyway, there is no new content...

Yes there is. I don't know why so many people think update = new content. Updates can be edited content. A lot of the outfits are being redone ;)
hey lol

28-Aug-2013 00:15:46

Taiyouen

Taiyouen

Posts: 60 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The amount of infantile rage in this thread would've been funny if it weren't so idiotic. You guys are like a bunch of toddlers throwing a tantrum because your birthday present wasn't awesome enough. What's the big deal about waiting one day? Would you rather have a buggy version of the shop so you can come here and rage over that instead?

Grow the (...) up.

28-Aug-2013 00:47:57

Demonheadge
Nov Member 2013

Demonheadge

Posts: 2,317 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
:[*****;Breaths in........ keeps breathing in........ keeps breathing in.....

NoooOooooOOoOOoooo! D: Oh well... we shall wait for tomorrow for more bankspace. Oh btw what sort of a bug made you guys hiccup. I hope you get better :O
TWITTER:
@Demonheadge
|
DA:
Demonheadge

28-Aug-2013 00:49:39

Nexialist
Aug Member 2020

Nexialist

Posts: 750 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Looking through the first few pages of comments hoping to see some sensible comments. Nope. Jagex almost never tells us exact release dates for updates for this very reason. If there is an issue with an update I'd rather it be delayed than released in a buggy broken state. As for informing players so late, it probably took time to trouble shoot the issue to see if it could be pushed out today. Also, social media is probably the fastest way to disseminate information so it probably was released that way to push it out quickly along with the slower main page.

28-Aug-2013 00:58:39

Quick find code: 294-295-276-65141012 Back to Top