Forums

Loyalty Store Delay - Update

Quick find code: 294-295-276-65141012

Lex W

Lex W

Posts: 2,822 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Thank you for the incredibly obvious information. Posting on HERE hours after you posted a stupid tweet about posting a thread on here about the problem is ridiculous. Skip the mental social networking sites and use the main source FIRST. Then go back onto your dumb Twitter or Facebook and redirect to this link or make a note of it on there.

Apologies but English players aren't the only ones who need to know, nor are those who read twitter. I understand your frustrations but the delay could not be helped.

Worst answere ever... You know there is still a Dutch Community? ''English players aren't the only ones who need to know''
Soldaten
- PvM & Social [NL/BE]
Join Soldaten Today!

27-Aug-2013 17:17:08 - Last edited on 27-Aug-2013 17:19:50 by Lex W

Wilmslow

Wilmslow

Posts: 4,614 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you for the incredibly obvious information. Posting on HERE hours after you posted a stupid tweet about posting a thread on here about the problem is ridiculous. Skip the mental social networking sites and use the main source FIRST. Then go back onto your dumb Twitter or Facebook and redirect to this link or make a note of it on there.

Apologies but English players aren't the only ones who need to know, nor are those who read twitter. I understand your frustrations but the delay could not be helped.

What has your reply got anything to do with the question?

1. Why is it OK to post the information in English to Twitter, Facebook, High Level Forum and Friend chats but not ok to post it to the forums?

2. Why does it take several hours to translate such a small piece of text anyway.

27-Aug-2013 17:17:23

Nuke Yelps
Jan Member 2015

Nuke Yelps

Posts: 5,220 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Is it Me or Does the Term " It needed to be Translated " Sounds like they are saying they needed to Dumb Down about the delay so that the masses could understand. As that is what " It needed to be translated " sounds like to me. Like they had big words and fancy terms that they had to dumb down for their " Customers " But it could just be me

By translated they mean translated into other languages. English speaking players don't make up the entirety of the RS playerbase.

27-Aug-2013 17:17:38

Ven Aendir
Apr Member 2015

Ven Aendir

Posts: 991 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just answering a few more repeating themes:

Thanks for the response but I'd still like to know why, when something involving MTS gets delayed, there's an announcement for it, but updates are delayed all the time all the time without warning?

It really makes Jagex seem like they don't care unless money is involved.

Not really at all, can you name any other times?
Your first argument was quests, minigames, skills etc. The fact is as they are mentioned in a BTS, it is not said SPECIFICALLY when they are, when it comes to it, Jagex are very true to their word in BTS's, so name me at least 3 times they've delayed updates without saying that did not involve money?

27-Aug-2013 17:18:36

Xerdge

Xerdge

Posts: 2,852 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just answering a few more repeating themes:

Thanks for the response but I'd still like to know why, when something involving MTS gets delayed, there's an announcement for it, but updates are delayed all the time all the time without warning?

It really makes Jagex seem like they don't care unless money is involved.

This one she answered I believe.

They had to have a post on the front page letting players know of the delay, specifically because they had the banner telling us the update would be on a certain day.

In most cases updates are in the BTS, but no specific date is ever given. Therefore nulling the need for a front page post.

Though I do get what you mean, how its funny it happens to be about MTS this time around when it happens.

27-Aug-2013 17:18:56

Shadow Elf

Shadow Elf

Posts: 3,601 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lol the amount of rage surrounding this delay of (mainly) access to cosmetic items is really quite amusing and interesting. Just goes to show how what a smart business decision was to add Solomons.
Even the people who wouldn't pay to get the stuff are craving it enough to rage about a days delay. This, despite the outward pretense of disdain many have probably shown in the past towards those who bought these cosmetics.

27-Aug-2013 17:19:16

AzazelSlayer

AzazelSlayer

Posts: 3,222 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Is it Me or Does the Term " It needed to be Translated " Sounds like they are saying they needed to Dumb Down about the delay so that the masses could understand. As that is what " It needed to be translated " sounds like to me. Like they had big words and fancy terms that they had to dumb down for their " Customers " But it could just be me

By translated they mean translated into other languages. English speaking players don't make up the entirety of the RS playerbase.

Well That makes sense... But does that take hours to do when all you have to do these days is use Goggle Translate ?
Curse Combatants
Best Learning Pvm Clan in Rs, 2k Total, T85 Range or Mage weapon
Feel free to guest in our clan chat ! it is always open

27-Aug-2013 17:19:30

Quick find code: 294-295-276-65141012 Back to Top