Forums

BTS #8 - Social Slayer

Quick find code: 294-295-270-65136781

Chief Elf
Apr Member 2017

Chief Elf

Posts: 5,115 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I challenge all enemies of Seren and or Guthix to the Death in the Gielinor Games!

Social Slayer sounds very exciting!

Increased Slayer points, newly-introduced Slayer rewards (that Baby familiar sounds and looks adorable) and increased kill counts! Not too mention doing Slayer with your best bud.

This is fantastic, I can't wait for it to actually release.

@ Raven Symone, the XP isn't shared !~
Mental Health
|
Sweaty Fingers
|
Mod Meadows

07-Jul-2012 12:55:11

Nant

Nant

Posts: 2,669 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
At 1:55 you see a player with a scythe killing a metal dragon? Yeah, because we do that on Runescape.

And I do hope the baby aquanite isn't the top reward we can get from social slayer. lol

Gielinor Games however, doesn't really seem to live up to its expectation, we've seen one little game and it doesn't look all that great, the exp rewards best be good.

Not something really exciting, but I guess it's something.

07-Jul-2012 18:59:04

Tea Guru
Mar
fmod Member

Tea Guru

Forum Moderator Posts: 27,887 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I doubt Mod Raven would be pushing the Games if he didn't think the community would like it! :)

As for social slayer, I don't think it would affect direct XP, but would mean faster points so technically it'll be faster to buy slayer XP with points. I'd like to see some new slayer-based armour or something like that, and it looks like social slayer will bring with it some graphical changes so hopefully that'll be something else to look forward to.

Wiz

07-Jul-2012 19:27:31

CD_Paladin_C

CD_Paladin_C

Posts: 3,945 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I dont think that video was an accurate representation of what social slayer is going to be, due to the fact that when the 2 players were slaying that green dragon, in the chaos tunnels no less, I didnt see a single bot in the video. "Your god's dead next time he's in a world event. "
-The Lore Community to our Saradominist Friends, Said During World Event 2, Proven During World Event 3.
#StopSaradomin

07-Jul-2012 22:36:18

Quick find code: 294-295-270-65136781 Back to Top