Forums

BTS #8 - Social Slayer

Quick find code: 294-295-270-65136781

Aparlo
Apr Member 2007

Aparlo

Posts: 4,892 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Watching it now =D.

Social slayer very soon i hope it will also be on the beta =).

....................¸•*ˆˆ*•›,¸¸¸,‹•*ˆ†ˆ*•›,¸¸¸,‹•*ˆˆ*•¸....................
¸•*ˆˆ*•›,¸¸,‹ˆ.....................'Aparlo'.....................ˆ›,¸¸,‹•*ˆˆ*•¸
ˆ›„¸¸¸„«¤^º°°*•¸..........Zer0 Pvm Member..........¸•*°°º^¤»„¸¸¸„‹ˆ
........................ˆ›,,¸¸¸,,«¤^º°ˆ¨ˆ°º^¤»,,¸¸¸,,‹ˆ........................
`'°•.,¸ ¸¸,.•°'´`'°•.,¸

Aparlo
-
Clan Europe

¸¸,.•°'´´'°•.,¸¸¸¸¸¸,.•

06-Jul-2012 17:51:45 - Last edited on 06-Jul-2012 17:57:58 by Aparlo

Dalia

Dalia

Posts: 6,728 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ah a baby aqaunite!

There is surely other pets, and I hope for a baby jungle strykewyrm. I assume that like the slayer pets from Soul Wars, you are going to need the slayer level to own them. Right now I am pretty limited if the slayer pets require fairly high slayer.

We could be thrown a curveball and get pets that aren't just baby slayer monsters.

There are legitmate concerns about slayer balancing, using cannons and so on. We can only wait for the update then see.

I hope we can use NPC contact from the lunar spellbook to set up tasks with partners. I also wonder if one of you have to bank or refresh supplies if you have to wait for them to return to continue the task.

~Sacornus the acorn

06-Jul-2012 18:06:24

Slaye0140

Slaye0140

Posts: 331 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-semi-wondering how xp will work and does that mean every slayer monster is
gonna be multi combat or is it only multi to you and your team...

-the games look good always up for some fun skilling so that update looks fun =D

-ya i hope the xp isnt so much better then soloing slayer tasks cause for 1 thing i like the profit i get from certain tasks and my friends list is mainly skillers or completionist capes so my team slayering is gonna be minimal if at all...

-side note- fashion wise bunny ears does not go with slayer cape xd get a red mask or santa or anything more red than bunny ears

-side note for forum designers- can u change my avatar so it actually shows my saradomin halo looks almost like not wearing anything

06-Jul-2012 18:10:46 - Last edited on 06-Jul-2012 18:14:01 by Slaye0140

Lead Wolf
Apr Member 2010

Lead Wolf

Posts: 6,105 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Gielinor Games look really fun!

I'm curious how monster item drops will be given to players, though, training Slayer with one another. Will they be rewarded to whoever creates enough damage towards the monster like usual, or be provided along with a LootShare type system? Also, how (if at all) would this affect the current method of completing Slayer tasks? Only time will tell, I guess ;) ...
Lead Wolf

... ''Rawr!''

06-Jul-2012 18:26:09 - Last edited on 06-Jul-2012 18:29:09 by Lead Wolf

Storms Path
Sep Member 2015

Storms Path

Posts: 545 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would love to comment on the latest video but all I get is
Get the latest Flash Player
Learn more about upgrading to an HTML5 browser
this has happened the last three new videois and before that I had no problem AND YES I have the most up to date flash player and am totally upgraded
i love the videos you put out but must watch on youtube from outside jagex site please fix your problems thank you

06-Jul-2012 19:21:54 - Last edited on 06-Jul-2012 19:23:21 by Storms Path

Quick find code: 294-295-270-65136781 Back to Top