Forums

BTS #8 - Social Slayer

Quick find code: 294-295-270-65136781

Arianlefaye

Arianlefaye

Posts: 130 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lame social slayer is horrible idea...it forces players to be social just to get rewards, if it was an option just for fun that would be OK. But this way it forces you to CHANGE your play style for some rewards, hopefully rewards are cosmetic and not useful in anyway.
What is next? 5 man party for corporal? 10 players to successfully spy one penguin?

Some players dislike idea of being forced to do something in a party!

06-Jul-2012 19:42:19 - Last edited on 06-Jul-2012 19:43:12 by Arianlefaye

Viewer
Oct Member 2021

Viewer

Posts: 1,313 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Can i get this in text format? Would rather read about it than listen to somebody.

Edit: and by prefer to read I mean I would settle for the script you probably used in making the video.

06-Jul-2012 21:06:11 - Last edited on 06-Jul-2012 21:15:45 by Viewer

Wild  Pooner
Apr Member 2023

Wild  Pooner

Posts: 130 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Social Slayer seems really cool, got a few questions though. Will we be able to have two slayer assignments at the same time (one for just you and one for your team) and can they be the same thing? Will we earn seperate points from completing social slayer assignments? Can a slayer team do the fight caves special assignment and other special assignments together? Will there be new special assignments for social slayer only? I know a lot of questions but i am really eager for this update. :P

07-Jul-2012 00:09:34

Acromion

Acromion

Posts: 1,176 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
LOL so many little thing i noticed in that video. The completed task notification for banking an item was on screen for ages, then whoever was controlling the game went to close it LOL.

also, for the social slayer part when they were killing black dragons, there was a spin ticket on the floor >.<

I WANT A BABY AQUANITE! (i hope it doesnt have like 99 summoning req again)

07-Jul-2012 00:11:10

[#Y174NHXYC]

[#Y174NHXYC]

Posts: 60 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Arianlefaye said
"Lame social slayer is horrible idea...it forces players to be social just to get rewards, if it was an option just for fun that would be OK. But this way it forces you to CHANGE your play style for some rewards, hopefully rewards are cosmetic and not useful in anyway.
What is next? 5 man party for corporal? 10 players to successfully spy one penguin?

Some players dislike idea of being forced to do something in a party! "

^^^^ditto^^^

07-Jul-2012 00:35:17

Quick find code: 294-295-270-65136781 Back to Top