Forums

NIS Beta Keybinding

Quick find code: 294-295-192-65026270

PhunD
Oct Member 2021

PhunD

Posts: 230 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There are quite a good few things about this update such as the ability to customise, though the problem I, and Many others have been experiencing is the Keybinds, They all of a sudden stop working, This really annoys me when Bossing/PvMing, The [Enter] Key also tends to do the same RS is already very hard to play using a laptop Pad.

And also, please try fix the problem with the buffs and effects, after drinking an overload there were 5 icons faintly hovering over my ability bar, Combined with the ability not to use the keyboard I found it almost impossible to choose the abilities I want, Please fix this ASAP. - Thank You.

26-Jul-2013 15:38:05

Massifier

Massifier

Posts: 1,426 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi DaThundarous

A temporary fix for keybind functionally is the removal of 1gp from your coinpouch. :)

Pertaining to your buff icons, ESC >Edit Mode, this will take you to the advanced options menu. Check "Gameplay HUDS Editing", now you can freely manage where your buffs/debuffs (and other interfaces) are displayed.

A pretty neat list of known issues can be found here 15-16-499-65082688

Feel free to post further NIS related bugs here 331-332-37-64934660

Good luck! :)

~Massifier

28-Jul-2013 00:11:03

Zantareous
Dec Member 2023

Zantareous

Posts: 52 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It seems very poorly implemented.

Hitting a keybind twice for Inventory, for example, will hide that tab, and then hitting it again will re-show it but not in the same position it was at (for example, if you have tabs placed after the Inventory tab it will appear after those other tabs when it reappears).

I would like to see an option to disable hiding tabs, allowing keybinds to simply switch between tabs.
~Zant
Accounts:
Zantareous (
main
), Iron Zant (
HCIM
F2P skiller
), I Tad I (
F2P
retired
)

29-Jul-2013 18:55:36

lucky liam

lucky liam

Posts: 192 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
is there any chance of going totally back to the the old interface? i mean right back to how it was, not boxes dragged to mimic it. i feel my screen is cluttered with boxes while the old interface was compact and easy to access, i have to now search hard for what i need. its hard to switch in a second unless the box is already on screen, unlike the old interface where you could easily switch without bringing a new box onto screen.

30-Jul-2013 01:56:31

Quick find code: 294-295-192-65026270 Back to Top