Forums

NIS Beta Keybinding

Quick find code: 294-295-192-65026270

julfire

julfire

Posts: 8 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I just have to say, I love keybinding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is soo exciting and done so well imo. Thanks soo much for not making me a liar to my minions(my irl minions rofl)...rofl.

03-Jul-2013 07:08:10 - Last edited on 05-Jul-2013 00:05:27 by julfire

Ratatoo222

Ratatoo222

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's kind of confusing, but exciting all the same! But why is only Java available? Is HTML5 only coming out when rs3 comes, and not for beta? I really wanted to see the huge new draw distances etc. A problem I have is the camera seems to be zoomed too far into the character you play as ;/. F2p btw.

04-Jul-2013 15:08:10

The contents of this message have been hidden.

07-Jul-2013 02:22:07

CelestialDee

CelestialDee

Posts: 38 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
How am I ever gonna quit on RS with all those goodies you guys bring to us!! lol RS3 is gonna be soooo freaking awesome :) A little confusing to oldies like me to be honest but pretty easy to get used to. Can't wait for the release.

11-Jul-2013 19:57:03

Zeon87
Jun Member 2023

Zeon87

Posts: 336 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rs3 Beta Interface Solution

Brief Runescape interface history before going into the solution

In combat players would navigate between inventory and prayer, attack style menus ect because it is not all in one place. Since Evolution of Combat the ability bar was introduced with a lot of extra abilities. A lot of players soon after left Runescape for a variety of reasons. The ability bar almost always gets used in player v monster and skilling these days. In Runescape eyes it may even seem like a complete interface.

Solution

Bottom line the Runescape interface needs to be intuitive and it just isn't. So the question that should be asked why has the ability bar been insuffient? Simple put you cannot fit all the abilities in bar that's easy to manage. Now for normal people the answer to this problem is simple. You need to think bigger without wasting valuable screen space and not have to navigate other interfaces to get what you want. You need a ability bar that holds the most important 48 abilities, potions, food, prayer that is hands down the biggest leap forward in combining Runescape cluster of interfaces into one ability bar for all player essential and some!

I had 7 interfaces up taking a lot space so can you see how much better it would be to have what you need in just one ability bar? The current system is awkward. I hope this helps.

13-Jul-2013 16:35:42

Quick find code: 294-295-192-65026270 Back to Top