Forums

EoC: Melee

Quick find code: 294-295-141-64192564

Tomz
Aug Member 2023

Tomz

Posts: 1,133 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I hope you know what your doing.. All my Friends have quit.. it thought this game was ' community & friendly based ' how can i do that all my friends that i have been with for 6-7 years have now gone because of this.. Why can't you just admit that you were wrong and don't dig yourself your own grave we do not want this and the majority that do give them a server.. just look at the numbers who actually go into the beta? it's hardly no one.. Riots have been happening throughout Runescape.. because you guys do not listen.. we do not want it just please listen to your customers.. or has it all just turned down to money? I LOVE the Action bar for Skilling but i hate the combat.. and i probably think the most do aswell..
So Please do a poll and if your wrong cancel it or make it into a server..
¤
¸,•°
•»--
Clan Owner of Clear Skies
--«•
°•.¸
¤
¸.•´¯`°•„¸
ˆ’°•„¸ Recruitment Thread ¸„•°’ˆ
¸„•°´¯`º•.¸

18-Nov-2012 17:34:12

Vakitos

Vakitos

Posts: 4,714 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Eoc is kinda a dissapointment since it mixes bad combinations.

The combat triangle is too powerful so it's like rock paper scissors, but there are abilities mixxed in there.

So when you're using the right style it's boring because you have to put so little effort to win, and when you're on the losing side it's frusterating that even when you try your best you'll likely lose.
I prefer games that are purely one or the other, not between.

And for once, it'd be nice to have all three styles be equal in cost and practical, but the combat triangle justs makes each class useful for a third of the monsters and worthless for the other 2 thirds. There aren't really any fun abilities in there except the teleporting around, but all melee gets to do is swing swords and bleed things.

There could be some completely new abilities with fresh ideas put in there. Wouldn't melee be so much funner if we could use our adrenaline to do more wild things like being able to smash a person's face with a rocktail, then eat it in one move?

18-Nov-2012 17:38:40

ImNot411

ImNot411

Posts: 647 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
good guide; it helpd, not going to matter in the FINAL analysis. the only one that matters is ***ex IS"NT LISTENING TO THE PLAYERS!!!!!

do the words "EPIC FAIL" mean ANYTHING to you?

three days till the Iceberg Hits!!!!!! still time to turn that squeel and change course!!!

18-Nov-2012 17:59:21

Disrupted

Disrupted

Posts: 2,237 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Ok jagex dont listen players, they listen to your wallets.
If u hate EoC make this steps:
1.- Cancel ur membership
2.- Wait how jages destroy EoC hahahaha"

This is why I'm so exited for EoC. Whether or not you enjoy the combat system (I personally think it's a major improvement) or not a lot of the whiners, such as yourself, will be leaving the game. Can't wait to see the community get cleaned up a little in two days :)

Oh and if "jages" destroys the eoc and sticks with the current combat system that would do far more harm then good. Undeniably the current system has hit a ceiling... take a second and think about what that means for the game.

18-Nov-2012 18:47:21

Zero Gwafa
Oct Member 2007

Zero Gwafa

Posts: 452 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
> Slayer Kerbs posted:

Once again failgex is going to continue with a launch of an update they claim 80% of the player base gave a positive review yet they refuse to do a poll on the front page and leave it up for a month to ensure EVERYONE sees it.

Edit:

The worst part about it is, they won't stfu about it and rub it in our faces every day.

--------------------------------------------------------------
You realize all you had to do to voice your opinion was to do the combat academy and complete a survey, right? If you were too lazy to do so, or couldn't handle the "Xp waste" (a BS term IMO) then that is your own fault.

You realize if they used a poll on the front page, people would just vote "no" without even trying the new system. Or you would have people voting "no" because of promised payments or peer pressure. Having the survey after a piece of content that forces you to TRY the new system was brilliant.

18-Nov-2012 18:50:26

Quick find code: 294-295-141-64192564 Back to Top