Forums

Community Round-Up 26/12

Quick find code: 294-295-122-64160510

Xiao en

Xiao en

Posts: 78 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well I for one like the updates and it keeps me entertained and more focused on using skills rather than the boring attack back and forth with the occassional special on the weapon you are using. But why bring up something like that on the holidays? I'm happy that the Jmods are going to be participating in the event as well. And to all the people who lag around other players, make sure you are in a world where it has low ping and make sure you have your settings set all the way on minimum. Hope to see a good bit of the community there :)

28-Dec-2012 12:33:47

honeybear
Oct Member 2022

honeybear

Posts: 43 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning."
Bill Gates, Microsoft

"Our Policy: Rule 1 - The customer is always right! Rule 2 - If the customer is ever wrong, reread rule 1."
Stew Leonard, Stew Leonards

"This may seem simple, but you need to give customers what they want, not what you think they want. And, if you do this, people will keep coming back."
John Ilhan, Crazy John's

"If you work just for money, you'll never make it, but if you love what you're doing and you always put the customer first, success will be yours."
Ray Kroc, McDonalds

"For us, our most important stakeholder is not our stockholders, it is our customers. We're in business to serve the needs and desires of our core customer base."
John Mackey, Whole Foods

"The single most important thing to remember about any enterprise is that there are no results inside its walls. The result of a business is a satisfied customer."
Peter Drucker, Business Guru, Author, Professor of Business

"Unless you have 100% customer satisfaction…you must improve."
Horst Schulz

"Even if you have the empathy and the passion and you address the customer's problem, you haven't really given good customer service in total. You haven't done that until you have eliminated the problem that caused her to call in the first place."
Charles Fishman, Fast Company

"To make a mistake is only human; to persist in a mistake is idiotic."
Cicero, Roman orator, politician and philosopher

better start listening to people who succeed jagex. not amateurs who run a business into the ground.

28-Dec-2012 13:50:03

Dwaynee

Dwaynee

Posts: 1,328 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Were can I find some more details on the snowman raid?
The info given here is kinda vague I need to know mainly... Will we have to track the snowmen down or will they be spawning in certain locations at certain times? - if so how & were?
Also, what is this valuable loot? You've got to give us some hint before we go, I don't want to find the loot being a mere 100k drop after all this. :/

~ Dwaynee

28-Dec-2012 14:38:50

[#OWS3SJU0I]

[#OWS3SJU0I]

Posts: 75 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've just looked through the news on the front page...

Do you really expect players to look through all those useless news posts and adverts to find new game content and updates they've missed?

You should be ashamed of how bad it looks and how much promotional junk is there and then you add game changes (which there are loads of!!) in little writing at the bottom of every update for updates as well as even more promotions.

I AM DISUGSUTED@ Sort your priorities out.

30-Dec-2012 17:09:41

Quick find code: 294-295-122-64160510 Back to Top