Forums

-_ Royal Rascals _-

Quick find code: 290-291-85-65889129

Francescarr

Francescarr

Posts: 238 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Afternoon clannies!
Happy long weekend for those that have one!

Thanks to Josh, lRip and Laws for the Vindi bossing last night :) hope to do some more today and over the weekend!

Feel free to come along! :D

Lets get that lance drop we are owed!!!
Francescarr |

14-Apr-2017 12:32:16

TryMeMoke

TryMeMoke

Posts: 1,909 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good Afternoon All

So we had our first clan meeting.. me and two deps have just been talking for around an hour. Here is the run down:

- Ranks have been changed slightly - Nobody has effectively gone down in rank, its just been changed so that there are not more deputies than members knocking around in the channel.

- Also Gratz to Rip and Rawr who are now Coordinators - they have been working really hard to keep up with all of those that are playing in the competitions. Competition times will be changing slightly to tie in with Peak clan hours.

- Recruiting - There was some confusion about who can recruit in the Clan, seeing as there are no requirements it makes sense to let everybody recruit.

- Was flagged up that some people didn't know who others were in the clan. Tam is now going to make a clan introductions page on the Clan forums.

- Frankee is doing some market research to find out what events you'd like to see. On top of the fact were mainly all together. It would be nice to have some regular weekly events to help break the grind. If you want to input to this go on the Clan forums.

- I will produce a how to guide on the Forums/Discord to show people how to get access to the clan forums. It appears some people are struggling.

King Josh

For Saradomin!

14-Apr-2017 14:52:44

Francescarr

Francescarr

Hey Everyone!

So after a small feedback/progress meeting between the deputies and owner (aka me, Tam and Josh) we have decided to
extend the opportunity for everyone to voice their own opinions on events they would like to see/take part in on a regular basis with the clan
:)

This can be
anything from a set weekly bossing event, dungeoneering, penguin hunts, and any minigame/distraction&diversion
you are interested in and feel would be enjoyable for the clan to participate in together :)

Once we have some ideas thrown about, we can get organising and make sure these events are scheduled to happen
weekly/bi-weekly/monthly

So feel free to comment back on either the clan forums or general forums and let us know what you think!
Francescarr |

14-Apr-2017 15:44:54

Francescarr

Francescarr

Oh and I nearly forgot!

Happy Friday everyone!!! :D

Little Castle Wars event went well! (well for everyone who wasnt me and had actually played it before xD)

Annnnd the big news of the day was our Dragon Rider Lance drop from the Vindi session! Finally!!! Good job guys! :)
Francescarr |

14-Apr-2017 23:20:14

Quick find code: 290-291-85-65889129 Back to Top