Forums

-_ Royal Rascals _-

Quick find code: 290-291-85-65889129

Francescarr

Francescarr

Posts: 238 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So last night I was BT for the first time haaa! AND I DIDNT DIE!!! (sorry to my BU Fuz cos I got you stomped on, but you did say youd take the bullet...er...stomp...for me :P <3)

I believe we will be trying to get an AOD team together today or tomorrow so keep eyes peeled for that!

Welcome to our new members :)
Lets get some more - come check us out!
Francescarr |

18-Nov-2017 09:21:26

Francescarr

Francescarr

Posts: 238 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CONGRATS all who attended the AOD clan learner event last night! You all did so well!! (a t o m s , Im still waiting for my pk payment >.> :P )
That codex drop tho!!!! So buzzed about it (and that split was naaaaaice ;) ) Hopefully this encourages and motivates you all to wanna get back on it! I know it does me!
Thank you a t o m s for hosting!

Today we have our Beastmaster run and who knows, maybe another AOD attempt ;)
Come check us out! Spirits are high right now ;) maybe we will be extra nice
Francescarr |

19-Nov-2017 09:06:53 - Last edited on 19-Nov-2017 09:07:30 by Francescarr

Exalted Fury
Aug Member 2023

Exalted Fury

Posts: 79 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Haaaaai all! I'm off to another training exercise so I won't be around until December :( Gratzz to all the members at AoD last night and got that looooot! Wishing I was back to take part in all the fun I'm missing haha. Good job to everyone and to all staff to help out our lovely queen with everything while josh has been away.

Have fun and keep them drops rolling in while I'm away because once I get back all rng will stop xD

19-Nov-2017 10:51:07

Quick find code: 290-291-85-65889129 Back to Top