Forums

-_ Royal Rascals _-

Quick find code: 290-291-85-65889129

UrbanTurbans

UrbanTurbans

Posts: 54 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
We are Recruiting!

Come Join or Guest our CC for a non elitist PVM experience!
Royal Rascals have long been known for their patient, non toxic approach to teaching all tier of PVM, come and find out for yourself and get involved!
|RoyalRascals|
|Deputy|
Come join Royal Rascals for a non elitist PvM experience

09-May-2020 11:20:58

UrbanTurbans

UrbanTurbans

Posts: 54 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
And.....BREATH

Dxp for a lot of you is either coming to a end or has ended, I bet your coin pouch has felt the full force of another DXP + Archaeology to add to it! Why not recoup some of your GP and come PVM with us! We offer teaching for all bosses in game & a non elitist environment for you to feel at home and relax, It doesn't matter what your ability is whether that be God wars 1 or Aod + Solak we cater for all :)
|RoyalRascals|
|Deputy|
Come join Royal Rascals for a non elitist PvM experience

14-May-2020 13:29:22

UrbyWurby

UrbyWurby

Posts: 59 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Do you have a ironman account? We are currently looking to expand our ironman community within the clan, although we are mostly a mainscape clan we have had a nice growing number of irons either alts or new recruits to the clan, We have now started to incorporate iron events into our weekly event calendar! Just last week we ran a 2 hour KK 6man resulting in 4 drygores!

We are also running ED3 farm runs/ED1 Token Runs and other bosses too such as Godwars1 & 2, Corporeal beast and are soon to try rago! It doesn't matter what level you are come and get involved and help our Iron community grow :D

Come Guest our CC 'Royal Rascals' and see if its for you! or If you interested in joining straight away feel free to message me!

30-Jan-2021 15:03:07 - Last edited on 30-Jan-2021 15:05:29 by UrbyWurby

UrbyWurby

UrbyWurby

A lot of new players joining rs3 at the moment from Old school so why not come Join us? We offer a friendly sociable Mainscape Pvm & Iron Experience, There are no requirements so all are welcome!

Come guest our cc or Pm me in game for a invite or more info!

03-Mar-2021 20:22:59

UrbyWurby

UrbyWurby

Been a while since we posted here, does anyone use the forums anymore? If you do and are looking for a clan to join, why not come and try us out?

We are Mainscape/Iron Friendly and accept all levels/experience, We offer regular PVM of all kinds for both Iron and Mainscape and a friendly drama free atmosphere for our clannies to come chill!

Guest our CC/Discord today or drop me a message in game for a invite!

08-Jun-2021 18:38:02

Quick find code: 290-291-85-65889129 Back to Top