Forums

¥--Catherby--¥

Quick find code: 290-291-742-65159276

Blim Jimmy

Blim Jimmy

Posts: 22 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Apply Form

• How did you find our clan? (Or the name from who referred you) looking threw threads for new clan.

• Why are you interested in joining us? just got back into rs. started new acc need tips.

• Total lvl: 1000+

• Are you P2P or F2P (if F2P are you planning to become P2P in the future?): p2p

• Timezone (optional): est i believe lol

• Clan history; previous clan(s) (and reason for leaving (optional)): to small. need people on both day and night.

• Do you intend to cap in our citadel weekly? (Note: This is not mandatory): yess ssiir

• Is there anything you would like to tell about yourself/what you do in game? recently working on grinding stuff.not buying my lvls.

• Are you interested in using our Teamspeak/Offsite (Which one or both)? kinda looking at it.

• Do you agree with the clan rules/guidelines posted on this thread? yes

• Will you read through our new members guide thread after joining? (Most of it is the same but the 1st posts hold some more detailed info about the clan). yes

19-Aug-2015 08:28:19

Orunitia
Nov Member 2023

Orunitia

Posts: 171 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• How did you find our clan? Vex (Mythic Note)

• Why are you interested in joining us? Looking to make friends

• Total lvl: 2366

• Are you P2P or F2P (if F2P are you planning to become P2P in the future?): P2p. Havnt been f2p in years
• Timezone (optional): Eastern

* Clan history; previous clan(s) (and reason for leaving (optional)):Aroha, SeekingGlory, Mougs Demons. All left from inactivity in the CC

* Do you intend to cap in our citadel weekly? (Note: This is not mandatory): Yes I always cap

• Is there anything you would like to tell about yourself/what you do in game? I'm quiet. A loner. I like to kill Araxxi, Slay, and fish.

• Are you interested in using our Teamspeak/Offsite (Which one or both)? Depends if were doing raids or something. Not much of a talker.

• Do you agree with the clan rules/guidelines posted on this thread? Yes

• Will you read through our new members guide thread after joining? (Most of it is the same but the 1st posts hold some more detailed info about the clan). Sure

20-Aug-2015 13:59:03

L   I  M  E
Aug Member 2016

L   I  M  E

Posts: 1,585 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• How did you find our clan? (Or the name from who referred you) ni*arak

• Why are you interested in joining us? fun friendly place to be

• Total lvl: Comped

• Are you P2P or F2P (if F2P are you planning to become P2P in the future?): P2P

• Timezone (optional): Central USA

• Clan history; previous clan(s) (and reason for leaving (optional)): was in NaturalBornSkillers but had problem with some creeps in clan :/

• Do you intend to cap in our citadel weekly? (Note: This is not mandatory): of course

• Is there anything you would like to tell about yourself/what you do in game? Lime Collector

• Are you interested in using our Teamspeak/Offsite (Which one or both)? Offsite right away teamspeak after i get to know the members

• Do you agree with the clan rules/guidelines posted on this thread? of course

• Will you read through our new members guide thread after joining? (Most of it is the same but the 1st posts hold some more detailed info about the clan). of course

20-Aug-2015 14:04:28

Quick find code: 290-291-742-65159276 Back to Top