Forums

¥--Catherby--¥

Quick find code: 290-291-742-65159276

Blessimo

Blessimo

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• How did you find our clan? (Or the name of who referred you) Found the clan through a reddit post thread.

• Why are you interested in joining us? Just looking for a active social clan, also you seem like a quite relaxed clan aswell :)

• Total lvl: 2318

• Are you P2P or F2P (if F2P are you planning to become P2P in the future?): P2P

• Timezone (optional): GMT

• Clan history; previous clan(s) (and reason for leaving (optional)): Only recently come back active on rs (and will be for good this time) and my clan I was in before had no one in it anymore.

• Do you intend to cap in our citadel weekly? (Note: This is not mandatory): Yes

• Is there anything you would like to tell about yourself/what you do in game? I enjoy pvming, I also enjoy skilling, im currently going for 120wc.

• Are you interested in using our Discord/Offsite (Which one or both)? Offsite

• Do you agree with the clan rules/guidelines posted on this thread? Yes.

• Will you read through our new members guide thread after joining? (Most of it is the same but the 1st posts hold some more detailed info about the clan). Of course.

Please PM me in game if possible for a reply :) Thanks.

02-Nov-2018 23:25:35

Jeremy E
Apr Member 2020

Jeremy E

Posts: 46 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
How did you find our clan? (Or the name of who referred you) Found through a reddit post

• Why are you interested in joining us? My previous clan died, so I'm looking for a more active clan, and you guys seem pretty chill.

• Total lvl: 2622

• Are you P2P or F2P (if F2P are you planning to become P2P in the future?): P2P

• Timezone (optional): AST

• Clan history; previous clan(s) (and reason for leaving (optional)): Last clan was called chocolate, left because everyone seems to have quit.

• Do you intend to cap in our citadel weekly? (Note: This is not mandatory): I will definitely try. I may not always be able to, but I will contribute as much as I can.

• Is there anything you would like to tell about yourself/what you do in game? Not really. As far as in game, I don't usually stick to just one thing. I like to try a bit of everything.

• Are you interested in using our Discord/Offsite (Which one or both)? I have no problem with joining the Discord.

• Do you agree with the clan rules/guidelines posted on this thread? I do.

• Will you read through our new members guide thread after joining? (Most of it is the same but the 1st posts hold some more detailed info about the clan). I will.

06-Feb-2019 20:10:34

Quick find code: 290-291-742-65159276 Back to Top