Forums

¥--Catherby--¥

Quick find code: 290-291-742-65159276

Shamon

Shamon

Posts: 185 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A personal testimony for a clan I've never wanted to leave:

Catherby is a unique clan among clans of Runescape and I could shower you with reasons why but I'll keep it to a personal favorite three.

1) The owners and admins have been playing runescape for a very long time. They are active, helpful, knowledgeable, responsive, and enjoy the game more than anyone I know.

2) Lax rules but strict enforcement. As with any community there are troublemakers. Catherby has only a few simple rules that revolve around using common sense and being respectful to others. Otherwise, its a clan for anyone and everyone and we get along fantastically. In my previous clans, it was often the opposite with strict or unnecessary rules that confused and angered members of the clan, especially new clan mates that we needed to keep the clan active and fun.

3) Finally, the help from other clan members is phenomenal. There is a variety of people in this clan ranging from just starting out to alternate ironman accounts, nearly true max players and players getting their first 99's. Every person has knowledge or insights that can help your journey and goals and this was particularly helpful for me as a returning player after years of not playing runescape.

If these 3 things interest you and you need a clan or a new one, please PM me anytime for more information. I'd be happy to extend an invitation to you to the clan as well.

Your friendly neighborhood Catherby admin,
The Shamon

05-Sep-2018 18:18:35

Grey Inc
Jan Member 2012

Grey Inc

Posts: 716 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shamon said :
A personal testimony for a clan I've never wanted to leave:

Catherby is a unique clan among clans of Runescape and I could shower you with reasons why but I'll keep it to a personal favorite three.

1) The owners and admins have been playing runescape for a very long time. They are active, helpful, knowledgeable, responsive, and enjoy the game more than anyone I know.

2) Lax rules but strict enforcement. As with any community there are troublemakers. Catherby has only a few simple rules that revolve around using common sense and being respectful to others. Otherwise, its a clan for anyone and everyone and we get along fantastically. In my previous clans, it was often the opposite with strict or unnecessary rules that confused and angered members of the clan, especially new clan mates that we needed to keep the clan active and fun.

3) Finally, the help from other clan members is phenomenal. There is a variety of people in this clan ranging from just starting out to alternate ironman accounts, nearly true max players and players getting their first 99's. Every person has knowledge or insights that can help your journey and goals and this was particularly helpful for me as a returning player after years of not playing runescape.

If these 3 things interest you and you need a clan or a new one, please PM me anytime for more information. I'd be happy to extend an invitation to you to the clan as well.

Your friendly neighborhood Catherby admin,
The Shamon

<3

03-Oct-2018 13:20:23

The contents of this message have been hidden.

24-Oct-2018 05:48:02

Quick find code: 290-291-742-65159276 Back to Top