Forums

The LGBT+ Corner 2.0

Quick find code: 290-291-674-66221909

Yuugii Moto
Jan Member 2023

Yuugii Moto

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RuneScape name: Yuugii Moto

Name you would like to be called: Yugi or Bobby works either way. Alternatively, just scream "IT'S TIME TO DUEL" whenever you see me and we'll be good ;)

How long have you been playing RS: 10 years on and off. Last time I played was a little after the release of Zuk.

Total level: 1400. This is a new account as my previous account stopped being fun.

Why do you want to join this clan: I'm looking for a social clan with a active chat to join in on. Playing this game solo is fine with Netflix on the side, but it's better with people.

Where did you hear about us (please be specific): Browsing the recruitment forum. After reading the introductory posts, I was sold!

What timezone are you: GMT

What does LGBT+ mean to you personally?: I would have to say its about being comfortable with yourself. It means caring about yourself enough to be honest with who you are, even if it's not considered "normal" by contemporary standards. It's about drive, its about power, we stay hungry we dev- wait, hold on. That's not it.

08-Feb-2023 00:39:18

Lovs
Nov Member 2020

Lovs

Posts: 562 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yuugii Moto said :
RuneScape name: Yuugii Moto

Name you would like to be called: Yugi or Bobby works either way. Alternatively, just scream "IT'S TIME TO DUEL" whenever you see me and we'll be good ;)

How long have you been playing RS: 10 years on and off. Last time I played was a little after the release of Zuk.

Total level: 1400. This is a new account as my previous account stopped being fun.

Why do you want to join this clan: I'm looking for a social clan with a active chat to join in on. Playing this game solo is fine with Netflix on the side, but it's better with people.

Where did you hear about us (please be specific): Browsing the recruitment forum. After reading the introductory posts, I was sold!

What timezone are you: GMT

What does LGBT+ mean to you personally?: I would have to say its about being comfortable with yourself. It means caring about yourself enough to be honest with who you are, even if it's not considered "normal" by contemporary standards. It's about drive, its about power, we stay hungry we dev- wait, hold on. That's not it.
hii Yuugii if ur interested in joining The LGBT Corner u can guest and ask for an invite :) <3
The LG
BT
Cor
ner
~ Eve
nts
Team Admin

(\_/)
(^.^)

08-Feb-2023 02:04:37

Lovs
Nov Member 2020

Lovs

hollabackboy said :
Runescape name: hollabackboy
Name you would like to be called: Jonah
How long have you been playing RS: Uhhhh... Since about 2005-2006 on and off? Idk, I have a 15 year cape though.
Total level: 1692
Why do you want to join this clan: To meet some like-minded people to play with. RS isn't as fun alone.
Where did you hear about us (please be specific): Searched LGBT
What timezone are you: -3:30
What does LGBT+ mean to you personally?
Community, acceptance... a safe place to just be yourself, when the world would rather we not exist. I'm a gay trans man, and out and proud.
hii Jonah ur more than welcome to ask for an invite next time ur on :) <3
The LG
BT
Cor
ner
~ Eve
nts
Team Admin

(\_/)
(^.^)

08-Feb-2023 02:05:43

shanelizrd
Dec Member 2021

shanelizrd

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape name: shanelizrd
Name you would like to be called: Any variation of shanelizrd or bruh
How long have you been playing RS: A couple years
Total level: 2385
Why do you want to join this clan: Last clan I was in had a lil bigotry sprinkled in, looking to get away from that vibe
Where did you hear about us (please be specific): Just googled LGBT clans!
What timezone are you: Central
What does LGBT+ mean to you personally?: It means my people! I'm bi and I love to surround myself with other people who share a mutual experience and respect

11-Feb-2023 04:41:09

Lovs
Nov Member 2020

Lovs

shanelizrd said :
Runescape name: shanelizrd
Name you would like to be called: Any variation of shanelizrd or bruh
How long have you been playing RS: A couple years
Total level: 2385
Why do you want to join this clan: Last clan I was in had a lil bigotry sprinkled in, looking to get away from that vibe
Where did you hear about us (please be specific): Just googled LGBT clans!
What timezone are you: Central
What does LGBT+ mean to you personally?: It means my people! I'm bi and I love to surround myself with other people who share a mutual experience and respect
hi lizard bruh u can ask an admin when ur next guest for an invite <3
The LG
BT
Cor
ner
~ Eve
nts
Team Admin

(\_/)
(^.^)

11-Feb-2023 22:16:25

Quick find code: 290-291-674-66221909 Back to Top