Forums

The LGBT+ Corner 2.0

Quick find code: 290-291-674-66221909

Corfish
Oct Member 2020

Corfish

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape name: Corfish

Name you would like to be called: Corfish, or Corey are fine.

How long have you been playing RS: I've been playing off and on since 2004ish? I'm no good at the game though lol.

Total level: 880

Why do you want to join this clan: I'm mlm and I generally prefer guilds/clans where I know that won't cause an issue.

Where did you hear about us (please be specific): Saw you on the front page of this forum lol

What timezone are you: EST

What does LGBT+ mean to you personally?: I guess for me it's just it is what it is? No amount of hatred or anger will change who I am.

12-Feb-2023 19:41:52 - Last edited on 12-Feb-2023 19:42:28 by Corfish

Lovs
Nov Member 2020

Lovs

Posts: 562 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corfish said :
Runescape name: Corfish

Name you would like to be called: Corfish, or Corey are fine.

How long have you been playing RS: I've been playing off and on since 2004ish? I'm no good at the game though lol.

Total level: 880

Why do you want to join this clan: I'm mlm and I generally prefer guilds/clans where I know that won't cause an issue.

Where did you hear about us (please be specific): Saw you on the front page of this forum lol

What timezone are you: EST

What does LGBT+ mean to you personally?: I guess for me it's just it is what it is? No amount of hatred or anger will change who I am.
hey Corfish feel free to message me in game if u need an invite or guest in clan chat and ask any admin for a clan invite <3
The LG
BT
Cor
ner
~ Eve
nts
Team Admin

(\_/)
(^.^)

12-Feb-2023 21:00:33

Quick find code: 290-291-674-66221909 Back to Top