Forums

The LGBT+ Corner 2.0

Quick find code: 290-291-674-66221909

Purrty

Purrty

Posts: 70 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape name: Purrty
Name you would like to be called: Purrty or Sabrina is fine... I'm down with nicknames though :)
How long have you been playing RS: On and off since Christmas '06
Total level: 1284 (I am a filthy casual)
Why do you want to join this clan: Looking to have friends to chat with while I attempt to actually skill on this game :) LGBT+ community is a safe place for me.
Where did you hear about us (please be specific): RS Forums
What timezone are you: CST
What does LGBT+ mean to you personally? LGBT+ means always being against the odds but fighting anyway, because freedom to be yourself is worth everything!

01-Feb-2023 16:26:17

Hurricanes
Jan Member 2016

Hurricanes

Posts: 1,421 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Purrty said :
Runescape name: Purrty
Name you would like to be called: Purrty or Sabrina is fine... I'm down with nicknames though :)
How long have you been playing RS: On and off since Christmas '06
Total level: 1284 (I am a filthy casual)
Why do you want to join this clan: Looking to have friends to chat with while I attempt to actually skill on this game :) LGBT+ community is a safe place for me.
Where did you hear about us (please be specific): RS Forums
What timezone are you: CST
What does LGBT+ mean to you personally? LGBT+ means always being against the odds but fighting anyway, because freedom to be yourself is worth everything!

Hey! feel free to quest in the clan chat and ask an admin for an invite :)
LGBT+ Corner
Community Team Head Admin

02-Feb-2023 11:05:34

Lixxi Bitz
Aug Member 2023

Lixxi Bitz

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape name: Lixxi_Bitz
Name you would like to be called: Lixxi
How long have you been playing RS: since about 2004? Wow. So, nearly 20 years.
Total level: (This is an alternative that I created during FSW) 863
Why do you want to join this clan: I want to be a part of a community that i know will be welcoming and accepting, and a community that is openly LGBTQ+ friendly, like this one, will give me the greatest chance of doing just that.
Where did you hear about us (please be specific): I was looking through the clan forums and saw this clan.
What timezone are you: EST
What does LGBT+ mean to you personally? It's a group of labels that don't necessarily define the person, but it let's others know at least partially what the individual is about. In my personal experience, these folks tend to be pretty rad, too.

Thanks for reading!

03-Feb-2023 19:01:57

Awarua

Awarua

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello! :D

Runescape name: Awarua
Name you would like to be called: Awarua
How long have you been playing RS: I joined in 2018.
Total level: 2389
Why do you want to join this clan: I used to be a member of this clan before I took a really long break from RS and I would love to join the clan again.
Where did you hear about us (please be specific): Used to be a member and do not remember how I heard about it it the first time since it was a few years ago.
What timezone are you: CET
What does LGBT+ mean to you personally? For me it's about a warm and safe community where you can be yourself.

04-Feb-2023 18:14:49

Lovs
Nov Member 2020

Lovs

Posts: 562 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Awarua said :
Hello! :D

Runescape name: Awarua
Name you would like to be called: Awarua
How long have you been playing RS: I joined in 2018.
Total level: 2389
Why do you want to join this clan: I used to be a member of this clan before I took a really long break from RS and I would love to join the clan again.
Where did you hear about us (please be specific): Used to be a member and do not remember how I heard about it it the first time since it was a few years ago.
What timezone are you: CET
What does LGBT+ mean to you personally? For me it's about a warm and safe community where you can be yourself.
heyy Awarua feel free to add me in game or another admin or u can guest and ask for an invite <3
The LG
BT
Cor
ner
~ Eve
nts
Team Admin

(\_/)
(^.^)

05-Feb-2023 16:38:42

hollabackboy

hollabackboy

Posts: 27 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape name: hollabackboy
Name you would like to be called: Jonah
How long have you been playing RS: Uhhhh... Since about 2005-2006 on and off? Idk, I have a 15 year cape though.
Total level: 1692
Why do you want to join this clan: To meet some like-minded people to play with. RS isn't as fun alone.
Where did you hear about us (please be specific): Searched LGBT
What timezone are you: -3:30
What does LGBT+ mean to you personally?
Community, acceptance... a safe place to just be yourself, when the world would rather we not exist. I'm a gay trans man, and out and proud.

06-Feb-2023 21:01:02

Quick find code: 290-291-674-66221909 Back to Top